Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

Just now, pas5898 said:

Quite embarrassingly (for the club) - i expect significant empty seats for the Bologna match, unless they do some sort of buy all 4 discount. 

They've already said there will be no bundling.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

this.

people who are surprised, genuine question, how much were you expecting to pay?

I sit in Zone 4, for me and my son to go, it will cost us double what it costs for a regular premier league match. I expected it to be expensive but not 100% more expensive and I don’t think that is justifiable.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Not 30% more than Cat A, if you think these are acceptable and we should all bend over without question then you are part of the problem. Nothing personal to you though,  just the comment

there's been a very well publicised interview yesterday around how close to the wire we are for PSR so it was always expected to be expensive. i didn't say they were acceptable, just that they were expected.

9 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Only the first home game for FA Cup is that, any further ones will be back up to £45 or £50

Hang on, you mean there are additional rounds in the FA Cup?

• Haha 4

I guess this is the real reason the North Stand got canned - to maximise the ticket sales while we can with a full stadium. Which I guess we already knew, but when you see they’re charging that much for a NS ticket makes it hit home. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

there's been a very well publicised interview yesterday around how close to the wire we are for PSR so it was always expected to be expensive. i didn't say they were acceptable, just that they were expected.

I get it, but that's not our responsibility. Football is f****d 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

When you say criteria, what do you mean?

Access to tickets ie can someone who has no allegiance to Villa just buy a membership and have equal access to tickets as regular attendees or someone who attended once last season have the same priority as someone who attends regularly.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Quite embarrassingly (for the club) - i expect significant empty seats for the Bologna match, unless they do some sort of buy all 4 discount. 

Absolutely no chance.

It'll be a sell out. Comfortably

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Access to tickets ie can someone who has no allegiance to Villa just buy a membership and have equal access to tickets as regular attendees or someone who attended once last season have the same priority as someone who attends regularly.

Ah, I see - it's a weird one that - there doesn't seem to be any distinction, you either hold the ticket buying license or you don't, they don't seem to care how long you've had it or how often you use it, juts that you've paid. It's one that we'll raise.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

When you say criteria, what do you mean?

Whether all members can buy a ticket for Bayern even if they just buy a membership today… or whether they will structure it so that different criteria can buy before others.  

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Absolutely no chance.

Yeah, a lot of fans who can’t get a ticket to the regular season games will pay for the chance to go to this. 

The one off fans tend to spend more money on other match day experiences than the people who go every week.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Absolutely no chance.

Yep 100% easily sold out at those prices.  

They could have done it at £100 for all tickets and it still would sell out for all 4 matches.

Just now, LondonLax said:

Yeah, a lot of fans who can’t get a ticket to the regular season games will pay for the chance to go to this. 

The one off fans tend to spend more money on other match day experiences than the people who go every week.  

Yep, I’ve had at least 50 people ask me if I can get tickets for them and price is irrelevant to them - they are happy to pay just to see Villa in the CL.