Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

No ticket prices for the home match yet. I signed up for the 'auto purchase' scheme that was part of the season ticket, but if they're even more than a Cat A game then I'm hoping there's a way to back out as I'm not paying £90 to watch a game of football, Champions League or not. Guessing there's no way they can hold us to it without listing a price. I'll probably go to one for the 'experience' (Bayern Munich I guess) and stick to the telly for the rest of them. The money's getting too daft.

Edited by blunther
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blunther said:

No ticket prices for the home match yet. I signed up for the 'auto purchase' scheme that was part of the season ticket, but if they're even more than a Cat A game then I'm hoping there's a way to back out as I'm not paying £90 to watch a game of football, Champions League or not. Guessing there's no way they can hold us to it without listing a price. I'll probably go to one for the 'experience' (Bayern Munich I guess) and stick to the telly for the rest of them. The money's getting too daft.

Would imagine they'll just be same price as say the Man. United game in early October (50-75 quid in all parts of the ground).

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would imagine they'll just be same price as say the Man. United game in early October (50-75 quid in all parts of the ground).

They've already told us they will be higher pricing that Cat A matches which is what Man Utd and Wolves are.

Also both matches actually have standard tickets at £92 for B3 block in middle of Trinity.

I'd expect £100 for zone 1-2 for CL.

Edited by ender4
  • Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They've already told us they will be higher pricing that Cat A matches which is what Man Utd and Wolves are.

Also both matches actually have standard tickets at £92 for B3 block in middle of Trinity.

Bloody hell it's a lot of money isn't it? I might just do Bayern or Juve and then wait until knockouts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blunther said:

they absolutely can as it was mentioned that your tickets will auto buy and are non refundable

you might be able to re assign to another member though

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Fair enough then. A tournament I'll be observing from a considerable distance regardless.

33 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not sure this is right mate. The highest standard ticket for Wolves game is £78. 

I think the £92 are the 1888 club. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Not sure this is right mate. The highest standard ticket for Wolves game is £78. 

I think the £92 are the 1888 club. 

Yep I think they expanded 1888 seats over to B3. These are £92.

Zone 1 cat A are £78. 

• Like 1

**Edited due to duff information

£79 for where we sit, still expensive, but seeing the normal match day prices it’s around the same price

Edited by rbcuk

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

£94 they can get ****, im not paying that, spent enough renewing the season tickets with the price increase  

Isn't it £79 for Season Ticket Holder to buy their ticket? Or am I misunderstanding that table?

• Like 1

Just now, TDR V2 said:

STHs get a discount, members don't get anything though 

Yeah That is how I understood it, the bracketed prices are for Season Ticket Holders. Unfortunately I am a member, so no discounted tickets for me. My Dad will get the over 66 discount though the old git. 😂

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

Isn't it £79 for Season Ticket Holder to buy their ticket? Or am I misunderstanding that table?

Yes your right I’ve just looked on the website, was given duff information 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Yes your right I’ve just looked on the website, was given duff information 😂

Haha, has your heart rate dropped back down to normal after that initial shock?

£79 is still fairly pricey, but at least the STH get some kind of discount for their loyalty. It would be a kick in the knackers if they had to pay full price.

I will still try and but tickets for me and my Dad, the kids will have to make do with a light lunch for Christmas dinner this year though. 😂

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

Haha, has your heart rate dropped back down to normal after that initial shock?

£79 is still fairly pricey, but at least the STH get some kind of discount for their loyalty. It would be a kick in the knackers if they had to pay full price.

I will still try and but tickets for me and my Dad, the kids will have to make do with a light lunch for Christmas dinner this year though. 😂

Still over priced, but when you see the match day ticket prices was expecting it to be £60+ for these champions league games, when you see the likes of Liverpool’s ticketing prices for this, it takes the piss 

• Like 1