Race for The Premier League - 2024/25

Don_Simon

A couple of encouraging stats:
Early days, but we're currently top for big chances created (19) and although we've conceded 7 goals,  we're generally only allowing 1-2 big chances per game. So hopefully if we can eradicate the sloppy errors then we can have some performances where we control from start to finish...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

You lot do what you want, but my Villa are going for the title. 

Mine too mate. As Dean Smith once said, the title has got to be the target every season. We have an outside chance now imho. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

You lot do what you want, but my Villa are going for the title. 

No ambition mate…we are going for the quadruple but would settle for the treble 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Super happy with the come back, best start for 25 years. Newcastle and Man Utd lose points. I’d say good all round 

Is this true? Completely passed me by if so 

So long as 115 have a striker who scores 30-40 goals a season it will be close to impossible for anyone to win it unless they do anything about the charges.

11 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Is this true? Completely passed me by if so 

Even if it’s not true (I haven’t checked) says so much about how far we have come. We have stormed up to 3rd and no one bats an eyelid! Not too long ago we are thinking phew that’s over a quarter of the way to safety now. 

4 hours ago, ender4 said:

It’s tasty at the top. 

Man Utd 5 points behind us (with them currently drawing).

Chelsea looking strong.

Man City vs Arsenal tomorrow - a draw would be great!

Already doing the Man U are 5 points behind us scenarios haha. That didn't take long for us to get ahead this season.

Thing is, when eventually folks take note, they will be like wow Onana's great but hang on they have Kamara too? Ollie's amazing but wait they have Duran? Ok so Digne is cool but what Maatsen? You name it, all over the pitch, we have a squad that with luck on injuries, can go the distance. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Already doing the Man U are 5 points behind us scenarios haha. That didn't take long for us to get ahead this season.

Let us give thanks to bald Dutch men and clueless owners who seem to be stuck in 1998. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Mine too mate. As Dean Smith once said, the title has got to be the target every season. We have an outside chance now imho. 

This reminds me of the discourse around Ten Hag saying they can't win the league or something to that effect and people were saying "if he did say they will try to win the league he'd get torn into for being delusional". And in my head I'm just like, Dean Smith used to say we were aiming to win the league as a newly promoted team. There's levels to this. I'm sure Unai is the same.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â