Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

But City need 3. They ain't beating City you flappers, they are on fire.

And city have never won there. It's likely city do turn up and win but it's stupid just to write spurs off as if it's not a possibility that they get a point. 

Just now, LondonVillian said:

no our goal difference is far superior a point and beat sheffield 8-0

We'd also need to lose to Palace.  The goal difference is currently 7.

Spurs 2-2 Man City, Palace 3-0 Villa, Sheff Utd 0-5 Spurs.  It's feasible, if unlikely.

Just now, zak said:

I think I'm really good about not being bias, but in this instance I would have expected a yellow or 2 for all the fouls. I don't think it's a conspiracy though 

Not trying to be a d*ck, but your avatar is the #1 example for favouritism of big names/clubs. 😁

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Commentator: ‘villa going for it with chambers coming on’

Chambers hat trick FTW

1 minute ago, YLN said:

Thanks for nothing Zaniolo 

Literally got us two points from certain defeat this season, without Spurs wouldn’t even need anything from City.

• Like 1

Think you can kiss Iroebunam Villa career goodbye if Callum  Chambers  is being brought on ahead of you … Wanna see Kellyman given some mins tonight 

Just now, holteend1982 said:

And city have never won there. It's likely city do turn up and win but it's stupid just to write spurs off as if it's not a possibility that they get a point. 

Means nothing. We still lost to Brighton despite a great record. Football isn't played on paper.

Tough to watch now but we've caused Liverpool a lot of problems and made a big mistake for 1 of their goals.  

Belief has gone a bit now