Pics from where you live

MikeMcKenna

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Not in Sweden.

Different planet? :mrgreen:

The solstice was at 20:50GMT on the 20th this year.

• Haha 1

Just now, limpid said:

Different planet? :mrgreen:

The solstice was at 20:50GMT on the 20th this year.

We celebrate it today. Bit like we celebrate Christmas on the 24th while you guys do it on the 25th.

1 minute ago, sne said:

We celebrate it today. Bit like we celebrate Christmas on the 24th while you guys do it on the 25th.

Yes but its a leap year which the planets don't take into account :D 

Just now, bickster said:

Yes but its a leap year which the planets don't take into account :D 

In Sweden it's always on the Friday regardless of what the moon, sun or Ari Aster says.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

In Sweden it's always on the Friday regardless of what the moon, sun or Ari Aster says.

you might as well be flat earthers :D 

• Haha 3

Just now, bickster said:

you might as well be flat earthers :D 

Considering the sun doesn't set here during the summer for half the country it kinda works a little different :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Considering the sun doesn't set here during the summer for half the country it kinda works a little different :D 

So you're saying the earth is a calzone?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, sne said:

Getting "educated" by britts when it comes to midsummer!!! Whats next, swexit ????

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Getting "educated" by britts when it comes to midsummer!!! Whats next, swexit ????

Wallander re runs and a penchant for open sandwiches on rye bread.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Lay in bed 

9D2CD984-3D4B-4D42-A74C-29A9E7FF1ECB.jpeg

naked of course 

Was it hot in the bedroom again Ruge? 

Edited by sidcow

Well there’s a door that could tell a few tales. It’s been through more than a few battles but I reckon that’s still the door from the 80s. Heathfield St off Bold St in Liverpool but actually the door of 59A Bold St. 

Liverpool had two Mardi Gras clubs in its time this is the one my generation knew. Big part of me, punter, owner, licensee, DJ, temporary speaker stack support… done all that and more behind that door

IMG_2012.jpeg

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well there’s a door that could tell a few tales. It’s been through more than a few battles but I reckon that’s still the door from the 80s. Heathfield St off Bold St in Liverpool but actually the door of 59A Bold St. 

Liverpool had two Mardi Gras clubs in its time this is the one my generation knew. Big part of me, punter, owner, licensee, DJ, temporary speaker stack support… done all that and more behind that door

IMG_2012.jpeg

One of the two was my first clubbing experience ever, just turned 14 in 1996, up visiting my sister at uni. Could be this one - there were definitely a couple of steps, but it was a long time ago and quite dark. 

36 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

One of the two was my first clubbing experience ever, just turned 14 in 1996, up visiting my sister at uni. Could be this one - there were definitely a couple of steps, but it was a long time ago and quite dark. 

Definitely this one, the other was late 60s / early 70s

Also, it was my club in 1996 :D 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â