Pics from where you live

MikeMcKenna

16 minutes ago, Hobsons Choice said:

Did you ever go in Marisco's or the Red Barn in Woolacombe. Like second homes they were.

They don't ring a bell, but it's been a while since I was down there. I used to like the old pub on the main road out of Ilfracombe. Can't remember the name of it, thatched roof

2 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

They don't ring a bell, but it's been a while since I was down there. I used to like the old pub on the main road out of Ilfracombe. Can't remember the name of it, thatched roof

The Thatched Inn. It's still there.

4 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

I used to like the old pub on the main road out of Ilfracombe. Can't remember the name of it, thatched roof

2 hours ago, Villadevon said:

The Thatched Inn. It's still there.

theoffice-michael.gif

• Haha 1

On 05/09/2024 at 20:33, chrisp65 said:

Tidy unless you want to park in the same street as your **** house.

Morans driving from across the country to stand in the rain to stare at the filming crew.

Im just moody cos last time there was free icecream for our inconvenience. I was double flaking.

This time, nothing.

Ronnie or Caitlin? 

23 minutes ago, BOF said:

Always with the anti-Irish.

Which does raise the question of how the name should be pronounced. I have a friend called Moran who says it actually should have the stress on the first syllable - MOR-an. But because of it sounding like 'moron', most Morans will go with the (technically incorrect) Mo-RAN. 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Which does raise the question of how the name should be pronounced. I have a friend called Moran who says it actually should have the stress on the first syllable - MOR-an. But because of it sounding like 'moron', most Morans will go with the (technically incorrect) Mo-RAN. 

No-one in Ireland says Mo-RAN, and that MOR-an moron thing isn't true. Not just that they sound quite clearly different but that when used in context it'll be quite clear anyway.

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

No-one in Ireland says Mo-RAN, and that MOR-an moron thing isn't true. Not just that they sound quite clearly different but that when used in context it'll be quite clear anyway.

Yeah, in Ireland. But my Moran friend lives in England, and gave up that fight a long time ago. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â