New kits 24/25

sne

14 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What the **** is that wolves 3rd kit?

Moaning at ours seems a bit redundant after seeing wolves one. Holy shit.

Looks like someone testing their printer. I think it actually damaged my computer screen by looking it up. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, sne said:

Royal Antwerp with what looks a bit like our old Asics kit

3198_royal_antwerp_24_25_jako_third_kit_b.jpg3198_royal_antwerp_24_25_jako_third_kit_c.jpgAston Villa Classic Shirts, Aston Villa Vintage and Classic ...

Like the kit but wtf is that photo shoot. They get weirder all the time. 

Why does he have baggy trousers pulled up to his belly button so the waist is visible under the shirt? Why is he in a library/boudoir ? Why is he holding a 1920's lunch box? What does any of it have to do with the kit?

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

It's the Windows 95 PLUS pack, "Mystery theme"

sddefault.jpg

The railroad station theme was the best one, I'll fight over this. But first let me put my cane down.

• Haha 1

I don't like it, but I prefer it to our third kit, on the grounds that teams hardly ever wear the third, and so it's an excuse to do something more interesting with it. Our third kit is just boring.

I think the wolves one would be decent if they'd not chosen a colour that clashes horrifically for the badge and sponsors though, that orange/red is a horrendous choice

On 02/09/2024 at 21:02, 479Villan said:

The Goalkeeper kit!llantwit-gk-2024-front-website.thumb.webp.a89731217a1e0e9e995a40b4294a2e1e.webp

I just wish we’d do something totally batshit / for charity for a third kit. Like if we wanted to celebrate Scotland it should have been full tartan. Or something for acorns where we just let the kids design it. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â