New kits 24/25

sne

On 28/08/2024 at 12:06, S-Platt said:

This it what Adidas should be working on for our 150th Birthday shirt.

They were these shirts for colleges here in the US in like 1991-1992 that were all the rage for a hot minute, and were basically wearable almanacs for their athletic history.

This reminds me of that. A poster you've turned into a shirt.

i honestly dont know what to make of it - 

barcelona_24_25_nike_away_kit_b.jpgbarcelona_24_25_nike_away_kit_d.jpg

feels like they got the red and blue wrong, the badge is weird and it'd only be any good in the expensive version with the full detailing

but there's something there that i quite like about it

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i honestly dont know what to make of it - 

barcelona_24_25_nike_away_kit_b.jpgbarcelona_24_25_nike_away_kit_d.jpg

feels like they got the red and blue wrong, the badge is weird and it'd only be any good in the expensive version with the full detailing

but there's something there that i quite like about it

I prefer it to a totally blacked out badge, as it means you can at least make it out.  The blue and red side panels are nice, but as you say they're not the right colour. The red is too red, and the blue isn't dark enough. 

Overall though, I also quite like it.. non-symmetrical badge/ manufacturer logo aside. 

• Like 1

Oh dear.  Hadn't seen this. Glad we binned them.

‘We want to be the Tesla of sportswear’: Castore’s Tom Beahon on dealing with kit setbacks, Middle East ambitions, and challenging Nike and Adidas

Castore was only founded in 2016, but last year achieved a reported valuation of UK£1bn on the back of a fresh round of funding. Tom Beahon, the British sportswear brand’s co-founder, reveals what’s in store for its next phase of growth.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Oh dear.  Hadn't seen this. Glad we binned them.

I have no problem with ambition, I think it's a great motivator.

I have a real problem when I put on last year's away, and i put on this year's away, and the fit/finish are so far apart between the two.

12 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

He must hold the record for the world's longest shins. 

The socks pulled up without shin pads makes his his shins look longer than they already are.  The photo taken from the floor makes them look even longer still.

And there's something about his stance that makes it look like he doesn't know how to play football.

Overall, I can't work out what they were trying to achieve with this photo. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â