New kits 24/25

sne

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

@NurembergVillan is there a logical reason that you can share from your knowledge of the industry for this 90degree swicheroo? 

My non-industry guess is that clicks and shares of any kind are good for business. It doesn't matter if it's a critique, anything that gets people talking and sharing content about your brand is good for business. I think it's one of reasons you see so many horrific kits now, sports wear brands want people to talk about them. Brand recognition matters and fugly jerseys doesn't stop people buying the nice looking, regular, over priced gear. 

BUT I'm no expert. 

Edited by villa89

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

@NurembergVillan is there a logical reason that you can share from your knowledge of the industry for this 90degree swicheroo? 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

My non-industry guess is that clicks and shares of any kind are good for business. It doesn't matter if it's a critique, anything that gets people talking and sharing content about your brand is good for business. I think it's one of reasons you see so many horrific kits now, sports wear brands want people to talk about them. Brand reconciliation matters and fugly jerseys doesn't stop people buying the nice looking, regular, over priced gear. 

BUT I'm no expert. 

^^^ This would be my take on it.

They first did it on the womens' boots for the World Cup, which kinda made sense because when the foot was raised it put the logo the right way up.

With this iteration, I've honestly no idea what the concept is.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

^^^ This would be my take on it.

They first did it on the womens' boots for the World Cup, which kinda made sense because when the foot was raised it put the logo the right way up.

With this iteration, I've honestly no idea what the concept is.

I suppose when they dive looking for penalties that the logo will be seen the right way through VAR

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

Atletico bus seat 

Wtf is that. How is that in any way an Atletico kit. And why a pink monochrome logo. 

It's a home run for being both really shit and completely unrelated to the club it's for. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, sne said:

3100_chelsea_24_25_nike_third_kit_c1.jpeg3100_chelsea_24_25_nike_third_kit_c3.jpeg3101_liverpool_24_25_nike_third_kit_d1.jpeg3102_tottenham_hotspur_24_25_nike_third_kit_1.jpeg3103_inter_milan_24_25_nike_third_kit_a1.jpeg3105_corinthians_24_25_nike_third_kit_1.jpeg

Those collars are terrible.

Liverpool one is the least offensive. Its almost OK apart from the collar and the stupid sideways nike logo

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

This centennial kit from Peru is wonderful 

spacer.png

This it what Adidas should be working on for our 150th Birthday shirt.

17 hours ago, sne said:

ab2dd36e7c767de0acc52bfe0f8e5fa36e61cc28-3130x2075.jpg?w=3130&h=2075&q=60&auto=format&dpr=1

18 hours ago, sne said:

Swedish top division celebrated 100 years this season with some retro kits. Some are rather good, some not.

IFK Göteborg 2024 Craft Allsvenskan 100th Anniversary Shirt3108_Malmo_2024_puma_allsvenskan_100th_anniversary_shirt_a.jpg3107_aik_2024_nike_allsvenskan_100th_anniversary_shirt_a.jpg

Problem with these when you take the sepia filter off and add modern sponsors to them they kind of look crap. Unless they're going sponsor free and they're not actually being used?

36 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Problem with these when you take the sepia filter off and add modern sponsors to them they kind of look crap. Unless they're going sponsor free and they're not actually being used?

They wore them sponsorless but think it was just a one off weekend anniversary

Think United did similar vs City once in a tribute

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, sne said:

Swedish top division celebrated 100 years this season with some retro kits. Some are rather good, some not.

IFK Göteborg 2024 Craft Allsvenskan 100th Anniversary Shirt3108_Malmo_2024_puma_allsvenskan_100th_anniversary_shirt_a.jpg3107_aik_2024_nike_allsvenskan_100th_anniversary_shirt_a.jpg

All those retro shirts gets a 10/10 from me. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â