New kits 24/25

sne

On 14/08/2024 at 19:21, sne said:

That's fantastic for a Norwich shirt. Low bar perhaps but still.

3058_norwich_city_24_25_joma_third_kit_c.jpgNorwich City 24/25 Joma Third Kit

Really like the colour and the bright yellow/green on the colour and sleeves really stand out. Like it a lot. 

Edited by MachoFantastico
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

I've always assumed that kits without a sponsor look best, then I noticed the Chelsea kit. How they managed to make it looks shit?

The glow in the dark badge. 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I really hope this isn’t the final Venezia shirt spacer.png

Drake invested money into Venezia and helped raise funds and in return they're using his clothes brand Nocta for the kits so I guess Kappa are out.

As in all things Drake is terrible.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Drake invested money into Venezia and helped raise funds and in return they're using his clothes brand Nocta for the kits so I guess Kappa are out.

As in all things Drake is terrible.

Oh god, even worse 🤮🤮

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Nike mugging spurs off with terrible kits continues

thumb_3102_tottenham_hotspur_24_25_nike_third_kit_1.jpeg

thumb_3101_liverpool_24_25_nike_third_kit_d1.jpeg

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I don't mind that colour and pattern on the Spurs kit. 

But that stupid thing Nike have done on their logo with all teams that they supply with 3rd kits along with the fact that the badge on the shirt and kit is completely different makes it complete and utter sh*t.

3 hours ago, villa89 said:

What were Nike thinking???

They were jealous of Adidas having an alternative logo for their elite teams third kits and wanted their own?

13 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I don't mind that colour and pattern on the Spurs kit. 

But that stupid thing Nike have done on their logo with all teams that they supply with 3rd kits along with the fact that the badge on the shirt and kit is completely different makes it complete and utter sh*t.

The issue with the pattern is it has absolutely no significance or relevance to spurs. Just a randomly generated mess.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â