New kits 24/25

sne

5 hours ago, choffer said:

Who’d have thought that kit release videos would become so cringe so quickly?

It's not terrible I don't think,  but it's no villa home kit launch video is it.

16 hours ago, MrBlack said:

It's not terrible I don't think,  but it's no villa home kit launch video is it.

I had to do a serious double-check on Ginola. Footballers from my 20s are getting old :(

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Nice. I like that. Nike kits all improved 10 fold thanks to them abandoning their terrible template of the last 2 years.

This is genuinely up there with one of the worst kits ever, imo

download-5.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

download-5.jpg

If you took away the badge and sponsor I'd swear it was a Sunday league template.

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

If you took away the badge and sponsor I'd swear it was a Sunday league template.

Yep. And it looks nothing like a Barca shirt. 

For all their faults, I'd say most people agree Barca have had some lovely shirts over the years.

But that is just shit

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

download-5.jpg

The collar trim was diabolically bad. I’m glad they’ve now changed it 

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep. And it looks nothing like a Barca shirt. 

For all their faults, I'd say most people agree Barca have had some lovely shirts over the years.

But that is just shit

I dunno....

For me personally the best Barca shirts have the dark blue on there too, that one from last year was **** terrible but it still a Barca shirt

Barca went on a run in the 00s where they had maybe 2 or 3 bad kits (the bright yellow one...) but every other one was an absolute banger, 03/04 all 3 kits are classics imo the away with the sash is a top 5 all timer for me 

I actually don't like them when they go 50/50 like this year

images.jpeg

download (2).jpeg

resize-0-main01663776013_f37270e1-cf93-4602-a90b-bb45d3872d1d (1).jpg

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno....

For me personally the best Barca shirts have the dark blue on there too, that one from last year was **** terrible but it still a Barca shirt

Barca went on a run in the 00s where they had maybe 2 or 3 bad kits (the bright yellow one...) but every other one was an absolute banger, 03/04 all 3 kits are classics imo the away with the sash is a top 5 all timer for me 

images.jpeg

download (2).jpeg

All of those are recognisable as Barca shirts. 

If you took the badge off the one I posted I don’t think many people would guess it was barca. 

The red isn’t Barca red, and neither is one of the blues. 

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno....

images.jpeg

download (2).jpeg

IMG_20240815_181229.thumb.jpg.96af63cfeb8af32b1139e4b9990d212d.jpgThis is not the worse but was the point at which they turned awful for the most part of the last 13 seasons.

Putting UNICEF on the kits just as a gateway to sports washing for a human rights abusing dictatorship was low too but UNICEF looked great on the kits.

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Said in our thread about a kit that couldbe anyone's...

That could be a Leeds shirt if they changed the badge, it has zero link to Fulham, not a fan of them doing it

thumb_3064_fulham_24_25_adidas_third_kit_a.jpg

How would a shirt link to Fulham exactly?

Posted (edited)

See Castore are continuing with their weird obsession of putting the badge on the collarbone instead of the chest.

3066_burnley_24_25_castore_third_kit_e.jpg3066_burnley_24_25_castore_third_kit_b1.jpg

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

How would a shirt link to Fulham exactly?

maybe surprisingly yellow or blue

its more the problem with 3rd shirts, they're just random shirts that can be attributed to any team, villa i suppose do have a wider history to pick a link from (Fulham's away shirt is 90% red and black)

same these leeds ones - 

Leeds United 23-24 Third Kit Revealed - Footy Headlines

only the 23/24 one has any kind of link to the club (adidas went heavy on the peacock last year) the other 3 are just random patterns and colours

14 minutes ago, sne said:

See Castore are continuing with their weird obsession of putting the badge on the collarbone instead of the chest.

3066_burnley_24_25_castore_third_kit_e.jpg3066_burnley_24_25_castore_third_kit_b1.jpg

I can't tell if the badge is wonky or it's just the position of his arm, so maybe it's an innovative way to disguise their piss poor quality control.

The badge is on the right way up, so that's something

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â