New kits 24/25

sne

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The yellow and pink work horrendous together. What a diabolical design. 

Yup. Black would have been a much better choice, but then if you're going hot pink you probably don't care about aesthetics.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

8th letter of the alphabet, code for HH or heil hitler, I'm sure its an American thing and old wives tale that its banned on private license plates in the uk 

the funny thing being that HH is the region code for Hamburg in germany so there's a few million cars driving round with it here, they havent got a clue about any of that kind of bollocks

The same German national team who had to change designs because 44 looked like SS bolts. 88 has been banned on number plates in Austria since 2015 for that reason along with many other crypto Nazi references. In 2014, P&G caused outrage in Germany cause they had a promotion with football shirts on that had 88 on it. Germans are acutely aware of what this numerical code means. 

25 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The same German national team who had to change designs because 44 looked like SS bolts. 88 has been banned on number plates in Austria since 2015 for that reason along with many other crypto Nazi references. In 2014, P&G caused outrage in Germany cause they had a promotion with football shirts on that had 88 on it. Germans are acutely aware of what this numerical code means. 

living in germany, married to a german...i can tell you that they pretty much don't, if I want to put 88 or HH on my car I can, if they are aware of it they don't care, like i said every car registered in Hamburg, with its 1.8m residents, has HH on it 

image.jpeg.fa9524160486099293695ea8d3bf828c.jpeg

the 44 looking like SS bolts is something different and even then it was only after the backlash, it wasnt spotted by adidas or the DFB, its also illegal to have any kind of nazi memorabilia here so its not like they aren't aware of the history or offended by it, HH just isn't one of those things

• Like 1

Another French lower division side getting something a bit different from Kappa. Not on the level of Versailles thou.

3044_red_star_24_25_kappa_home_kit_1.jpg3044_red_star_24_25_kappa_home_kit_3.jpg

3043_red_star_24_25_kappa_away_kit_1.jpgRed Star 24/25 Kappa Away Kit

3045_red_star_24_25_kappa_third_kit_1.jpg3045_red_star_24_25_kappa_third_kit_4.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Looks better than our latest offering, and I'm not even being sarcastic

Nah, there's no way they've put the leg work in to make that work in terms of brand identity 

Does anyone outside of Everton have a clue what that tower is on their badge? Do Everton fans even know?

One thing having one of these stripped down badges when it's a cannon or a cockerel or a lion or a devil but a tower? It looks like a shape, no way have they pulled that off

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nah, there's no way they've put the leg work in to make that work in terms of brand identity 

Does anyone outside of Everton have a clue what that tower is on their badge? Do Everton fans even know?

One thing having one of these stripped down badges when it's a cannon or a cockerel or a lion or a devil but a tower? It looks like a shape, no way have they pulled that off

I honestly quite like it, think it works well with that shirt

18 hours ago, sne said:

Another French lower division side getting something a bit different from Kappa. Not on the level of Versailles thou.

3044_red_star_24_25_kappa_home_kit_1.jpg3044_red_star_24_25_kappa_home_kit_3.jpg

3043_red_star_24_25_kappa_away_kit_1.jpgRed Star 24/25 Kappa Away Kit

3045_red_star_24_25_kappa_third_kit_1.jpg3045_red_star_24_25_kappa_third_kit_4.jpg

I honestly thought it said “thrust it” for a moment. 

Edited by The_Steve

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I mean, yes, Everton fans know what the tower that's been on their badge for a century or so is!

That being said, I basically agree with you, it just looks like a shape. Could they not have done a minimal version that isn't just filling the outline?

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I mean, yes, Everton fans know what the tower that's been on their badge for a century or so is!

That being said, I basically agree with you, it just looks like a shape. Could they not have done a minimal version that isn't just filling the outline?

I don't mean know that they have a tower I mean know what / where that tower is and why they have a tower

You think that's something every Everton fan knows?

They're symbolising it without conveying what it symbolises 

Flip it to arsenal, arsenals badge is a cannon, I would guess that's fairly simple and common knowledge for a fair few non arsenal fans 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â