New kits 24/25

sne

Almeria getting their value in regards to nonsense out of Castore just like we did.

Castore stirs things up and puts the new UD Almería shirt on sale before it is presented

Sports journalist Juan Antonio Manzano has confirmed on Radioestadio Almería, on Onda Cero, that this is indeed the real kit. UD Almería has confirmed this, as well as that it was a mistake by Castore to put it on sale before time.

"It's another achievement by Castore," says Manzano. And he recalls that Almería's experience with the brand has not been very good. The first year they had to wear white label until October because the material had not arrived. Added to this are the many complaints from fans, such as selling shirts without the official advertising that the team displays on the front of the shirt, or not having kits for babies.

"Almería wanted to present the three kits this week but it was Castore who said they should delay it because they could not supply enough material to the official store," said the Onda Cero journalist. However, they have sent this shirt to some stores, such as Blanes, without specifying that they should not put it on sale yet.

https://www.diariodealmeria.es/ud-almeria/castore-lia-pone-venta-nueva_0_2000310909.html

Manchester City 24/25 Puma Away Kit

not as good as the original, which wasnt great anyway

and another indication that while we are still behind on ou launch city have gone today, fulham, liverpool and bournemouth yesterday, everyone is late

19 hours ago, sne said:

3027_bournemouth_24_25_umbro_away_kit_a.jpg

An unintended consequence of this hideous sponsor is that in an effort to mask “bj” you have a blonde model advertising a shirt with 88 (HH or Heil Hitler) on it. Putting the fash into football fashion I guess.  

Edited by The_Steve
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

An unintended consequence of this hideous sponsor is that in an effort to mask “bj” you have a blonde model advertising a shirt with 88 (HH or Heil Hitler) on it. Putting the fash into football fashion I guess.  

Yeah, pretty much every Asian betting company is gonna have red and/or 8, 88 in the name.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

and another indication that while we are still behind on ou launch city have gone today, fulham, liverpool and bournemouth yesterday, everyone is late

Is that Paul Dikov modelling the kit? Or just some random middle-aged bloke.

18 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Is that Paul Dikov modelling the kit? Or just some random middle-aged bloke.

Dickov. Though at first glance I thought it was Bernard Sumner.

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Wow, that is one ugly shirt.

17 hours ago, The_Steve said:

How does 88 turn to hh?

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

How does 88 turn to hh?

8th letter of the alphabet, code for HH or heil hitler, I'm sure its an American thing and old wives tale that its banned on private license plates in the uk 

the funny thing being that HH is the region code for Hamburg in germany so there's a few million cars driving round with it here, they havent got a clue about any of that kind of bollocks

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

8th letter of the alphabet, code for HH or heil hitler, I'm sure its an American thing and old wives tale that its banned on private license plates in the uk 

the funny thing being that HH is the region code for Hamburg in germany so there's a few million cars driving round with it here, they havent got a clue about any of that kind of bollocks

I’ve never heard that before. If I saw HH I’d probably think Helly Hanson the clothing brand. Heil Hitler wouldn’t even come into my thinking. 

Edited by mikeyp102

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

88 is banned in Italian football shirt numbers now because of it, Buffon was the highest profile user (great goalkeeper but politically very dubious and a bit of an incoherent fascist).

I generally hate monochrome badges, although for that pink monstrosity the regular Southampton badge might have looked even worse. A question: Is it just because it's cheaper to do the monochrome badges or is there another reason every brand and club uses them these days?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â