New kits 24/25

sne

21 hours ago, sne said:

Hate grey/silver kits so this is right near the bottom of the pack this season for me. They also have a lovely badge that they've ruined by making it monochrome. Griezmann seem to agree with me.

Atletico Madrid 24/25 Nike Away Kit

I think that AM kit is quite nice personally 

I preferred the original le coq sportif logo ...memories of our euro 81/82/83 ventures.

Bought some stuff from their website a year ago and they ship straight from somewhere like strasbourg via TNT....bloody expensive gear for what it was. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I really like this this third kit from Bournemouth - but that sponsor 

Could've been a classic if the sponsor didn't say bj. And if they avoid relegation. The last time they had a pier themed turquoise kit was 2020/2021 and they went down.

On 30/07/2024 at 07:25, sne said:

Kappa going full Venezia for French 3rd division side Versailles.

2996_versailles_24_25_kappa_away_kit_1.jpg2996_versailles_24_25_kappa_away_kit_00.jpg

Edit: Away kit.

2997_versailles_24_25_kappa_home_kit_1.jpgVersailles 24/25 Kappa Home Kit

They are just about the best kits ive seen in the modern era 

Just now, Spoony said:

They are just about the best kits ive seen in the modern era 

Yeah, they're really nice. Helped a bit by no sponsor though... so they not have one?

19 hours ago, The_Steve said:

I really like this this third kit from Bournemouth - but that sponsor 

Their  accountants had to run the math of “value of their sponsorship” versus “reduction in kit sales due to how horrible the name of this sponsor is”

Edited by 479Villan

3 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Their  accountants had to run the math of “value of their sponsorship” versus “reduction in kit sales due to how horrible the name of this sponsor is”

Their dodgy sponsor is linked to modern slavery. Great due diligence. 

Bournemouth do offer fans a chance to buy a home shirt with the university as its sponsor or without any front facing sponsor which I think is a great move too. I hope fans buy these instead. 

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Their dodgy sponsor is linked to modern slavery. Great due diligence. 

Bournemouth do offer fans a chance to buy a home shirt with the university as its sponsor or without any front facing sponsor which I think is a great move too. I hope fans buy these instead. 

I didn’t even know them until I read around a bit. Yeah they’re great. 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

I like Valencia’s new third kit

spacer.png

Hmm, not for me this one.  I'm not sure green and orange is ever an acceptable colour combination. But when you add the blue red and yellow from their badge it just hurts my eyes.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â