New kits 24/25

sne

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

It's better than the home obviously but that's the England shirt with a minor colour tweak

I get a Dutch away kit vibe. Although the Dutch away kit doesn't look like that.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Kappa going full Venezia for French 3rd division side Versailles.

2996_versailles_24_25_kappa_away_kit_1.jpg2996_versailles_24_25_kappa_away_kit_00.jpg

Edit: Away kit.

2997_versailles_24_25_kappa_home_kit_1.jpgVersailles 24/25 Kappa Home Kit

Majestic kits. I wonder if the team who designed the Venezia and Kallithea FC in Greece also worked on this. 

48 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Majestic kits. I wonder if the team who designed the Venezia and Kallithea FC in Greece also worked on this. 

Yeah I imagine they did.

5 hours ago, sne said:

Kappa going full Venezia for French 3rd division side Versailles.

2996_versailles_24_25_kappa_away_kit_1.jpg2996_versailles_24_25_kappa_away_kit_00.jpg

Edit: Away kit.

2997_versailles_24_25_kappa_home_kit_1.jpgVersailles 24/25 Kappa Home Kit

The away has a very old school look. It's a cross between the O'Neill Leicester shirt mixed with a bit of Chelsea under Guillit/Vialli vibe (when they were sponsored by Autoglass)

On 26/07/2024 at 01:10, The_Rev said:

Has anyone figured out where you can buy a Real Union away shirt from? I can’t see it on their website and my Google skills are failing me because I’ve come up with nothing.  

According to their Insta. They've been at Bodymoor heath using the facilities, and today is the today "our British friends" can buy the kit......but I've looked everywhere on their site and can't see anything.

Posted (edited)

Another Saudi kit for Newcastle. The magpie on the back is cute thou.

Newcastle United 24/25 Adidas Third kit3002_newcastle_united_24_25_adidas_third_kit_e1.jpg

Edited by sne

Is that Adidas manufactured Arsenal, Leeds United, Manchester United and Newcastle United all with retro crests on their away/third kit? 🤔

48 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Is that Adidas manufactured Arsenal, Leeds United, Manchester United and Newcastle United all with retro crests on their away/third kit? 🤔

Yep I believe so. If Heck brings back the 80s round badge for the 3rd Shirt I will bow to his genius 😜 

More likely the unleashed Lion though would make sense on a Scottish themed kit.

On 29/07/2024 at 17:26, sne said:

Chelsea 24/25 Nike Away Kit2995_chelsea_24_25_nike_away_kit_01.jpeg

Such is Chelsea's transfer policy I genuinely don't know if they're players modelling the kit.

Looks like a cheap knock off with that badge. Goes well with the glazed home shirt.

• Like 1

Hate grey/silver kits so this is right near the bottom of the pack this season for me. They also have a lovely badge that they've ruined by making it monochrome. Griezmann seem to agree with me.

Atletico Madrid 24/25 Nike Away Kit

That sad boy Nike uses is back again with the Roma away kit that actually is not bad.

3009_as_roma_24_25_adidas_away_kit_b1.jpg3009_as_roma_24_25_adidas_away_kit_a1.jpg

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

juve away kit

3006_juventus_24_25_adidas_away_kit_c1.jpg

as least it means we wont be getting that...

This looks like a rejected GK template. Sorry, Dougie.

7 hours ago, 479Villan said:

This looks like a rejected GK template. Sorry, Dougie.

getting training top vibes off it but maybe thats just the lack of sponsor. Personally kinda like it but would need to see Alisha model it to confirm

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â