New kits 24/25

sne

On 22/07/2024 at 18:15, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I usually love a purple or lavender shirt. But this is just not it. Especially the front and back contrast.

Surprised the sponsor on the front was happy with that. You won't be able to see it from more than about 6 feet away

3 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

Looks like they have drawn man boobs on the shirt

Who looked at that jersey and thought "Yes this looks great."  The badge is a joke.

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

With all this weird badge stuff on the Adidas alternate kits one would guess we are going to get an uncaged lion 

I assume our third kit will just have the lion on it, like MUFC with the Devil. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

On the left: Christian realizing he has to be photographed in this monstrosity.

On the right: Christian when told that someone actually bought one of these monstrosities.

On 22/07/2024 at 13:07, sne said:

Home kit is meh with those silly details on the side but the away kit is nice.

2942_olympique_de_marseille_24_25_puma_away_kit_7.jpeg2942_olympique_de_marseille_24_25_puma_away_kit_4.jpeg

On 23/07/2024 at 10:25, sne said:

The Sampdoria kit btw

Macron UC Sampdoria 2024/25 adults' third match jersey | Image 1

Those Away kits are 🔥🔥🔥

Has anyone figured out where you can buy a Real Union away shirt from? I can’t see it on their website and my Google skills are failing me because I’ve come up with nothing.  

On 24/07/2024 at 07:21, Spoony said:

With all this weird badge stuff on the Adidas alternate kits one would guess we are going to get an uncaged lion 

They are doing a lot of retro badges.

It would be absolutely hilarious if we get the famous 1970s-80s round badge after all the badge controversy of recent seasons!

• Haha 1

On 23/07/2024 at 13:28, bobzy said:

PSG away kit wins this thread so far.  That thing is beautiful.

Inspired by this 

IMG_4041.jpeg

• Like 1

I'd not be surprised if they follow what they're doing with other clubs, and use this for the "uncaged" lion. It matches with the time windows they're using in the Leeds kit, (though you could use the lion from 1982 if you follow the Newcastle example, as the crest used on their retro is from the early 80s).

Aston-Villa-FC-1969-1973.webp.bff0fe9ebb9af681decc58c190cd07c5.webp

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â