New kits 24/25

sne

Kinda looks like that Bob Marley kit Adidas made for Ajax a few years back. Only they changed yellow to white.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Kinda looks like that Bob Marley kit Adidas made for Ajax a few years back. Only they changed yellow to white.

I got that vibe too. It’s going to sell very well. 

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Yes it’s yellow, but Jamaican friends rather it be called gold. 

Ah OK. What do they think about our badge, should it be yellow or gold? :D 

Fitting that Juve play in a prisoner style kit considering their top brass is on trial (and are using Gino Terwilliger to model it). Nice thou compared to some of their previous ones in recent years.

2919_juventus_24_25_adidas_home_kit_a1.jpg2919_juventus_24_25_adidas_home_kit_i1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Throw back to the 99 shirt but imo not as good

No, and I can only assume the 2038/39 season throwback to 2024 kit won't be as good either ;)

1 hour ago, sne said:

Ghastly

Bayern Munich 24/25 Adidas Away Kit2921_bayern_munich_24_25_adidas_away_kit_a1.jpg

It's the patented adidas/Bayern-Real Madrid bespoke 3rd kit nobody wants to wear but gets foisted on us in Champions League knockout games.

• Like 1

The Barca kit for the past couple of seasons has been awful (22/23 especially was absolutely diabolical). So it’s nice to see them going back to some sort of quality 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â