New kits 24/25

sne

On 09/07/2024 at 10:26, sne said:

Fiorentina keeping it clean with the away kit too. Not seen what colour the shorts and socks are yet.

2893_fiorentina_24_25_kappa_away_kit_01.jpg

I forgot that Kappa put the badge on the shoulders

• Like 1

That Blackburn one is gorgeous.

Fiorentina's bores me to tears.  Yes, simple can be nice, (see previous Le Coq efforts), but the notion that someone got "paid" to design that is galling.

Could be worse though, could be Adidas (all of which would look nicer if the bloody stripes didn't cut-off at the shoulder, but we've gone over that before, so).

Just now, villa4europe said:

crystal-palace-24-25-away-kit%20%2811%29.jpgleipzig%2024%2025%20away%20kit.jpg

footy headlines also saying that liverpools away kit launch has been postponed until august, not just us...

That’s a beauty for Palace, we all know which kit of ours it brings to mind. 

10 hours ago, sne said:

2897_paris_saint_germain_24_25_nike_away_kit_1.jpegParis Saint-Germain 24/25 Nike Away Kit

Setting the Qatar Airways sponsor aside, that kit looks like what would be on the tail of an Air France jet livery. 

There is a conspiracy that PSG started existing when Zlatan joined them. And I have a feeling they will finish their existence with Mbappe leaving. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mic09 said:

There is a conspiracy that PSG started existing when Zlatan joined them. And I have a feeling they will finish their existence with Mbappe leaving. 

They survived losing Ronaldinho in the early 2000's so they'll probably be fine for this too. But it will be interesting to see how the Qatar project goes from here.

They had some great players in the mid 90's with Rai leading the way. Watched them in Gothenburg in the CL against IFK back in 97.

Just now, sne said:

They've had far worse.

2905_wolverhampton_wanderers_24_25_sudu_home_kit_e.jpg2905_wolverhampton_wanderers_24_25_sudu_home_kit_a.jpg

I was in a JD Sports at the weekend and they had loads of these in.  Fan shirt and Pro shirt.

The quality of both was surprisingly good.  

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â