New kits 24/25

sne

18 hours ago, sne said:

2881_ipswich_town_24_25_umbro_away_kit_f1.jpg2881_ipswich_town_24_25_umbro_away_kit_c1.jpg

Nice kit and also good to see people modelling it who don't look like they've just buried their nan

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Horrible effort. The badge looks like it belongs to a completely different kit and the green logo on the arm is awful.

2890_west_ham_united_24_25_umbro_away_kit_e.jpg2890_west_ham_united_24_25_umbro_away_kit_c.jpg

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sne said:

Horrible effort. The badge looks like it belongs to a completely different kit and the green logo on the arm is awful.

2890_west_ham_united_24_25_umbro_away_kit_e.jpg2890_west_ham_united_24_25_umbro_away_kit_c.jpg

How do the sleeves not match the purple/pink, and yeah the sleeve ad should definitely be a white circle with negative space in the middle for whoever that is (quickbooks maybe? I don't care).

The picture of the church is meh.

If colors were consistent and do that sleeve ad update, it's a really nice black kit.

Edited by 479Villan

Fiorentina keeping it clean with the away kit too. Not seen what colour the shorts and socks are yet.

2893_fiorentina_24_25_kappa_away_kit_01.jpg

• Like 1

On 08/07/2024 at 20:40, sne said:

What a weird kit

At a glance it's nice. but then you look at it, and it's shit.

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

What a weird kit

At a glance it's nice. but then you look at it, and it's shit.

Haha yeah, exactly this. 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

I actually kind of like it, got a retro clean feel. Only negative is the awful sponsor.

thoughts on the white rectangle of fabric for the buttons?  That;s the bit i'm not sure about otherwise it's nice. I get it, but I also thnk it looks like a cheap cop out to having the half and half continued with half and half buttons.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â