New kits 24/25

sne

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Too much empty space with the crest in the middle 

That's to match the huge space between their players' ears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

chelsea_24_25_nike_home_kit_d.jpg

That reminds me, it’s been too long since I used a disk cleaner on my CD collection

• Haha 2

On 10/07/2024 at 12:16, _AA_786 said:

thoughts on the white rectangle of fabric for the buttons?  That;s the bit i'm not sure about otherwise it's nice. I get it, but I also thnk it looks like a cheap cop out to having the half and half continued with half and half buttons.

That's called the placket and there's no getting around it unfortunately. If you want buttons it's got to be there.

To have the half/half pattern continuing onto that, as it's sewn in, would actually be mega expensive. Asking a machinist to match the stripes is quite the challenge.

I'd have been tempted to do the bottom edge at a slight angle, though, so it doesn't finish so abruptly with the contrast colour. Make it a feature rather than a sore thumb.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

Of course the Gazelles only go to 13.5, and I have size 14 feet. God, why do you forsake me?

If what they say about men with big feet is accurate, I don't think you can complain about being forsaken...

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Miami Dolphins tribute?

Edit: Looks like it

Inter Miami 2024 Third Kit Leaked - Official Pictures - Footy Headlines

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, turnbull said:

That Forest kit is neat and tidy 👌🏼

Note the way they have integrated the stars into the crest in a sensible place not thrown onto it in a random location. 

• Like 1

"with the pattern signifying the waves of the water surrounding the dock of Everton's new home"

Not a clue if that's right or it's because of some other absolute guff

I hate it as a trend through, I get that they might think charging £70 for a plain blue shirt is taking the piss but that pattern does nothing good for that shirt 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

"with the pattern signifying the waves of the water surrounding the dock of Everton's new home"

Not a clue if that's right or it's because of some other absolute guff

I hate it as a trend through, I get that they might think charging £70 for a plain blue shirt is taking the piss but that pattern does nothing good for that shirt 

The shirt is ok. Whatever.

But I hate when a marketing team has to put some sort of a deep meaning branding on what essentially is a bus seat pattern. 

'signifying the waves'. Give me a break. 

Let a good shirt speak for itself and make it stand out - this isn't it. 

• Haha 1

On 16/07/2024 at 18:09, NurembergVillan said:

If what they say about men with big feet is accurate

I've got size 12 feet. I can confirm it is not accurate

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â