New kits 24/25

sne

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Keep meaning to take mine in, got some pearlers just taking up space in the house (Frankfurt long sleeve shirt from early 90’s is the one I reckon I’ll get the most for).

It’s just galling that they’ll offer £80 or so and then sell it for £250+ (going off others in the store).

Yeah, I reckon you’d get more money putting them on eBay to be honest.

I’ve got a fairly decent collection of old shirts now. I want to start a football shirt collection thread so I can show them off, but it’d probably go down like a led balloon. All my other threads have anyway :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, I reckon you’d get more money putting them on eBay to be honest.

I’ve got a fairly decent collection of old shirts now. I want to start a football shirt collection thread so I can show them off, but it’d probably go down like a led balloon. All my other threads have anyway :lol:

Yeah ebay is decent if you make it international sale.  Sold loads on there too.  Used to have loads of Kappa shirts Roma Scudetto and so on with Batistuta sold for shed loads to Japan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

They used to just have stripes up the back, but always have the blank panel now, I'm assuming it's a rule change rather than a design choice? Looks absolutely shite, even if there's a number

4 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Think the Premier League standardised number and name colours.  Could be wrong but think it's black or white so would get lost on the stripes.

Yeah their issue is with stripes you can’t have black or white numbers. 

Sometimes they have red numbers when they don’t have the panel but that looks quite shit too

On 07/06/2024 at 08:32, villa4europe said:

2764_newcastle_united_24_25_adidas_home_kit_a.jpg2764_newcastle_united_24_25_adidas_home_kit_b.jpg

they're never going to make the back panel look good, otherwise nice and simple

That is a large, obnoxious, yellow rectangle on the sleeve.

2796_birmingham_city_24_25_nike_home_kit_5.jpg

another effort from page 8 of the sunday league catalogue

I know its blues so I'm going to slate it, and I know that because of brand association they'd sell more of these shite efforts than if they had macron or kappa or UA or castore but seriously you can see how bad that material is from the photo, they get a terrible service

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I know its blues so I'm going to slate it, and I know that because of brand association they'd sell more of these shite efforts than if they had macron or kappa or UA or castore but seriously you can see how bad that material is from the photo, they get a terrible service

Another "Undefeated" season awaits it seems.

Hope it goes as well as last year. Clowns

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Are they sponsored by the number of wins they managed last season?

42 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looks like it was a cold day for the photoshoot 🥶

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The material on that shirt looks like the stuff my kids pirate costume is made from. And I bought that from smiffy's for £2 (Inc. Delivery).

On the plus side, they will save money on power bills because if they ever do score a goal next year, the static created from all the jostling polyester will be enough to power Birmingham. 

Maybe that's 'The Project'? 

On 06/06/2024 at 21:31, theboyangel said:

Real Union’s new away kit looks a tad familiar 😬

I think I’d be a bit raging about this as a Real Union fan…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spoony said:

I think I’d be a bit raging about this as a Real Union fan…

Honestly,  so would I if Villa were bought by man city group and we did a sky blue away kit. 

Different levels of expectation maybe, but it does seem a bit shit. 

But if they sell loads of kits that make them a fortune that they otherwise wouldn't have,  maybe its a bit of a game changer for them

• Like 1

hard to tell, if they're getting non descript token sunday league catalogue kits every season then even if they're a weird thought in the adidas design team they're at least a thought

Real Union 2023-24 Away Kit

thats their away kit form last year

21/22 was this

Real Union 2021-22 Auswärts-Trikot

the argument is that they're getting something better, it being different colours is the price they pay for it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â