New kits 24/25

sne

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Exhibit A:

home-mens-kit-mens-elite-tottenham-hotsp

Looks pretty nice to me. That in claret and blue would be lovely to be honest

To me it looks like he is wearing a white vest over a blue t-shirt.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I also reckon if it was being modelled by someone who actually fits into it, like a footballer,  and not tucked into a pair of jeans on a 5 foot 2 petit female it would probably look very different

I don't undestand why this is being done. The shirts always looks way off on a 125 pound model, male or female. And they always have a "please kill me" expression on their face ☠️

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I don't undestand why this is being done. The shirts always looks way off on a 125 pound model, male or female. And they always have a "please kill me" expression on their face ☠️

I think wearing football shirts (although mainly retro ones) is actually becoming quite fashionable. So it’s probably trying to tap into that market

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, duke313 said:

What a boring kit. Will suit their 7th place finish next season.

Looks like a sleeveless cricket jumper worn over a blue T-shirt. 

EDIT: Genuinely hadn't seen @S-Platt's reply, but glad to know I'm not the only one anyway. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 2

Looks a bit like a towel but pretty safe standard stuff. Looks very light which is probably nice to play in.

2737_real_madrid_24_25_adidas_home_kit_e1.jpgReal Madrid 24/25 Adidas Home Kit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Looks a bit like a towel but pretty safe standard stuff. Looks very light which is probably nice to play in.

2737_real_madrid_24_25_adidas_home_kit_e1.jpgReal Madrid 24/25 Adidas Home Kit

Houndstooth. Very '80s.

I do like it though, and I've always thought the Los Blancos kit was a bit blankos tbh.

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Real Union’s new away kit looks a tad familiar 😬

Do they not normally use those colours on their away?

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Do they not normally use those colours on their away?

Nope - think yellow and black is their usual away kit colour scheme 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Nope - think yellow and black is their usual away kit colour scheme 

Wonder if they've done it knowing that they'll sell some to villa fans. Looks like we've got our second team. Would be the first time I've had one in my lifetime. 

Edited by MrBlack

On 04/06/2024 at 18:19, Stevo985 said:

I think wearing football shirts (although mainly retro ones) is actually becoming quite fashionable. So it’s probably trying to tap into that market

Good money to be made now in old shirts, it’s become fashionable at music festivals to wear as obscure an old shirt as possible.

Place in Manchester pay decent money for shirts (then sell them on for exorbitant amounts of course), can’t remember their name but they sponsored Burnley a season or two back.

10 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Good money to be made now in old shirts, it’s become fashionable at music festivals to wear as obscure an old shirt as possible.

Place in Manchester pay decent money for shirts (then sell them on for exorbitant amounts of course), can’t remember their name but they sponsored Burnley a season or two back.

Classic Football Shirts sold loads to them 😜 

They used to just have stripes up the back, but always have the blank panel now, I'm assuming it's a rule change rather than a design choice? Looks absolutely shite, even if there's a number

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They used to just have stripes up the back, but always have the blank panel now, I'm assuming it's a rule change rather than a design choice? Looks absolutely shite, even if there's a number

Think the Premier League standardised number and name colours.  Could be wrong but think it's black or white so would get lost on the stripes.

4 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Classic Football Shirts sold loads to them 😜 

Keep meaning to take mine in, got some pearlers just taking up space in the house (Frankfurt long sleeve shirt from early 90’s is the one I reckon I’ll get the most for).

It’s just galling that they’ll offer £80 or so and then sell it for £250+ (going off others in the store).

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Keep meaning to take mine in, got some pearlers just taking up space in the house (Frankfurt long sleeve shirt from early 90’s is the one I reckon I’ll get the most for).

It’s just galling that they’ll offer £80 or so and then sell it for £250+ (going off others in the store).

I just use the online form upload a few pics and they make you an offer. So many reps these days they like to see labels and so on.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â