New kits 24/25

sne

Just now, Keyblade said:

England's away kit is quite nice

They didn't have the fancy posh version in the Brum Nike store when I was there, I'm tempted by it if I'm honest, picked up the home and imo if you can you should get the more expensive version, the price is **** daft but the detailing is excellent, it feels better quality than your average football shirt, I'll be looking to see if they go on sale towards Xmas 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They didn't have the fancy posh version in the Brum Nike store when I was there, I'm tempted by it if I'm honest, picked up the home and imo if you can you should get the more expensive version, the price is **** daft but the detailing is excellent, it feels better quality than your average football shirt, I'll be looking to see if they go on sale towards Xmas 

I had the previous Euro England kit (with Grealish 7, very ill-advised), and the pro version is really nice. I'm sure 3 years later the pricing is absolutely insane. I'll keep an eye out for a sale.

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I had the previous Euro England kit (with Grealish 7, very ill-advised), and the pro version is really nice. I'm sure 3 years later the pricing is absolutely insane. I'll keep an eye out for a sale.

£15 DHGate player issue no difference 😜 

• Like 1

Just looking at the England kits and I totally forgot the raging shit storm around the cross on the back of the shirt. It must be so easy to work in PR in the days of instant rage over everything.  The answer must always be “just give it a week”. 

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

What a boring kit. Will suit their 7th place finish next season.

Wow that is f***ing awful. They usually have pretty classy kits, but that one looks amateur.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

What a boring kit. Will suit their 7th place finish next season.

What is it with people scribbling so much crap over their bodies that they end up looking like the back of a pub toilet door?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

What is it with people scribbling so much crap over their bodies that they end up looking like the back of a pub toilet door?

I think the new trend amongst the Yoof is to get small, weird tattoos in random places on your body. It's a change from the tribal tattoos & arm sleeves that were all the rage a few years ago. I'm waiting for the trend of having no tattoos to come back, then I'll be cool. 

FWIW that spurs kit is awful, sponsor doesn't help it mind...

Edited by villa89

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think the new trend amongst the Yoof is to get small, weird tattoos in random places on your body. It's a change from the tribal tattoos & arm sleeves that were all the rage a few years ago. I'm waiting for the trend of having no tattoos to come back, then I'll be cool. 

I've always thought that unusually their red sponsor adds to the white and blue of their kit. It does look massive on that one though. 

19 hours ago, MrBlack said:

The kit is nice, but the whole thing is ruined by the middle of it. Just looks like a stream of advertisements scrolling up the middle panel. Ruined what could have been a lovely top.

Agreed.

Centralised badges look smart when it's just a club badge.

But when it's a club badge, a sponsor a kit manufacturer and whatever else they want to put on the shirts these days, it looks a bit shit

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

England's away kit is quite nice

I prefer the home kit, but they're both absolutely lovely kits to be honest

Saw a home one in the flesh the other day, they're so nice

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Yeah it's fashionable.

But that's the problem with tattoos. In a few years that won't be the fashion and you're stuck with them

54 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

TBF, If that Spurs kit was a Villa kit, in our colours, the traditional fans would love it

I also reckon if it was being modelled by someone who actually fits into it, like a footballer,  and not tucked into a pair of jeans on a 5 foot 2 petit female it would probably look very different

• Like 1

Â