New kits 24/25

sne

Fosun are big on their E Sports, I think they've even said it's more important globally than the football club itself, or words to that effect, and a lot of Wolves fans seem to think the design of the new kit is with that market in mind, some speculation that it might be a kit for both their football team and esports team/players. They have an whole website dedicated to it, a lot of their fans not happy as feel it's taking away from the football

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I like it :blush:

I like the wolf design. Having the club logo in the middle of the chest is a mess, and the sponsor is yet another almost-certainly criminal enterprise that our league should be ashamed of itself for having, but then we can't throw stones about that either. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Having the club logo in the middle of the chest is a mess

Yeah the badge is ridiculous. I think they got as far as designing the pattern, then put the badge where it should go and thought....****, we've taken his eye out.

Couldn't agree more on the sponsor.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Yeah something is dodgy going on with the sponsor and them making it themselves it looks awful 

IMG_1265.jpeg

Tske out that weird hexagonal pattern and that's a great away kit. Cult classic material in 10-15 years

15 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Yeah something is dodgy going on with the sponsor and them making it themselves it looks awful 

IMG_1265.jpeg

Looks like a training or pre-match warm up top... It's so weird that I kind of like it 🙈

18 hours ago, villa89 said:

The picture of a dog with white eyes in the middle of the chest is awful. 

And it's facing the wrong way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

He looks as bored as the kit 

Adidas is a poor fit for clubs with stripes already on their shirt.

On 27/05/2024 at 08:42, ferguson1 said:

Adding to this, Debet don’t even have a website set up? 

Debet, in much the same way as our outgoing sponsor, aren't set up to operate in the markets where they need a website accessible from the UK - their prime operational region is the illegal Vietnamese gambling market. Where there are markets with a huge interest in gambling, but where operating or advertising a gambling site in those markets is illegal, companies (and I use that term loosely) need a way to get their name in front of the gamblers - the Premier league and the UK's ridiculous gambling company registration rules offer that.

• Like 1

We had Macron at the worst time. It was a nice symbolic representation of where we were at with Lerner though. From Nike and challenging for top 4 to Macron and relegation fights.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â