Summer Transfers 2024

sne

Just wanted to register my pissed offness somewhere at Man Utd's 35m offer for Branthwaite, what a piss take.

Edited by paul514

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Psg signed russian keeper safanov for €20m 

They've got donnaruma, they've also still navas and rico

Navas is gone and Sergio Rico nearly died last year so probably wont be the same player again but is cleared to play

Pray for Michy

The striker is out of contract at the end of the month and looks set to leave Fenerbahce. 

Rivals Galatasaray pipped Fenerbache to top spot and they are now close to pinching Batshuayi.

According to beINSports, the Belgian is set to put pen to paper on a three-year deal worth £50,000 a week. To make matters worse, Batshuayi has already played for the other Istanbul giant - Besiktas.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/28611802/galatasaray-fenerbahce-chelsea-michy-batshuayi-transfer/

13 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Chelsea fans loosing it on social media 😂

Excellent player but I think he'd have been a vanity signing for Chelsea and compounded where they've been going wrong last two years.

They have a guy playing in Olise's position who's just scored 20 prem goals. He moved inside in last six weeks and Madueke started to get a decent run of form going. He is also younger than Olise.

So it's hardly a crisis for Chelsea if they don't get another right sided attacker.

Need better on the left though given Sterling and Mudryk are the current options.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Need better on the left though given Sterling and Mudryk are the current options.

Yep, you don't get much for £130m these days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Good move both for Bayern and him 

Yeah I think so too, Muller is obviously getting on but more importantly and maybe quietly I think gnarby has had a poor year and might be on his way out if they can find a buyer, Sane will stay but within a couple of years they'll move him on too, musiala looks like he's running his contract down and will move next summer

He'll get games there 

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I think so too, Muller is obviously getting on but more importantly and maybe quietly I think gnarby has had a poor year and might be on his way out if they can find a buyer, Sane will stay but within a couple of years they'll move him on too, musiala looks like he's running his contract down and will move next summer

He'll get games there 

Can’t see Muisala leaving 

19 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Can’t see Muisala leaving 

I can't see them letting him go but the player himself is rejecting contracts, they've got a big decision to make next summer as I think he's down to 2 years

Of course he's linked with man city 

Newcastle in talks to sign Calvert-Lewin.

I hope Newcastle town centre has a good selection of high heels and handbag shops for him.

On 14/06/2024 at 22:09, paul514 said:

Just wanted to register my pissed offness somewhere at Man Utd's 35m offer for Branthwaite, what a piss take.

Manure trying to act poors, lol.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Manure trying to act poors, lol.

Just the level of arrogance to put an offer in of half of what is known to be the value they want.

agree with the value or not it just stinks.

8 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Just the level of arrogance to put an offer in of half of what is known to be the value they want.

agree with the value or not it just stinks.

Not really maybe thats how they rate him

They have been moaned at for overpaying for players and now moaned at for underbidding

Â