Summer Transfers 2024

sne

11 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

A transfer that didn’t happen 

Hope he keeps them up.

23 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just read on the BBC that Wolveszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are trying to sign a winger.

A Portuguese winger.

spacer.png

Linked with Che Adams on a free too, hope that happens guys absolutely stealing a living as a PL footballer 

• Like 1

Spanish gossip rag Marca claiming that Real Madrid has agreed terms to sign Florian Wirtz next summer.

47 minutes ago, sne said:

Spanish gossip rag Marca claiming that Real Madrid has agreed terms to sign Florian Wirtz next summer.

Been reported in Germany for months that its done

9 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Newcastle getting James Trafford 

that's a strange one, i get that pope has injury issues and probably wont play 38 games a season but they have FFP constraints, need strengthening across the entire squad, failed to get tosin on a free, they already have dubravka as a perfectly fine nr 2, trafford showed last year he's not ready and needs a fair bit of time to develop so maybe in need of some loans - its £16-20m that they dont really have to spend on him

i'd put us in the same boat, we all know olsen isnt the answer but given all the FFP stories we have and the various needs in defence and midfield trafford would be a mad signing for us, Newcastle are pretty much in the same boat IMO

FM wonder kid Luis guilherme having a medical at west ham in a £25m deal

Would say I'd love villa to make that signing but the Marcos whatever his name is at palace didn't really work out so far, it's a huge risk

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

FM wonder kid Luis guilherme having a medical at west ham in a £25m deal

Would say I'd love villa to make that signing but the Marcos whatever his name is at palace didn't really work out so far, it's a huge risk

They are also linked with Wesley Gassova, another Brazillian wonderkid. 

• Like 1

According to Italian gossips (who we trust 100% apparently) Juventus are not only  looking to sign Dougie, they are also after top lad Mason Greenwood who Manure value at €35m-€40m. 

30 minutes ago, sne said:

According to Italian gossips (who we trust 100% apparently) Juventus are not only  looking to sign Dougie, they are also after top lad Mason Greenwood who Manure value at €35m-€40m. 

United also value Sancho at £40m apparently, I know which one I’d prefer.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

United also value Sancho at £40m apparently, I know which one I’d prefer.

Yeah, I'd pretty much prefer anyone rather that Greenwood. And I'm sure every member of our women's side would agree.

• Like 1

Another ex FM wonder kid kaio Jorge gone from juve to cruziero for €7m

He wasn't just FM, was heavily rumoured to have his picking from any club in Europe, was playing for Santos at a really young age, was starring for brazils world cup winning youth team 

Juves been a disaster for him 

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Another ex FM wonder kid kaio Jorge gone from juve to cruziero for €7m

He wasn't just FM, was heavily rumoured to have his picking from any club in Europe, was playing for Santos at a really young age, was starring for brazils world cup winning youth team 

Juves been a disaster for him 

Interesting Juventus loaned him and Soule to Frosinone this season. Jorge with 3 goals in 20 and Soule hit double figures and will likely be a regular started for Juve next season.

Some rumours on Twitter than City are going to activate Bruno Guimaraes release clause.  

Last two seasons: Nunes £60m, Kovacic £30m, Phillips £50m, nearly £150m on squad players 🤣

And now they're going to casually spend £100m on another CM

10 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Some rumours on Twitter than City are going to activate Bruno Guimaraes release clause.  

Last two seasons: Nunes £60m, Kovacic £30m, Phillips £50m, nearly £150m on squad players 🤣

And now they're going to casually spend £100m on another CM

If go back 3 seasons they spent 100 million on another reserve

Â