Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Every pundit. Every show. Every week.

"I can't understand why nobody is in for Toney. Chelsea. City. United. Arsenal."

1. He's a dickhead.

2. He obviously wants too much money.

3. You ain't spending 250k a week to be on the bench while your man earns more and starts.

4. He's a dickhead.

5. And finally, he's a dickhead.

Like it's pretty obvious why nobody is signing him. Why not just say it?

Don't forget he's shit too!

No one wouild bat an eyelid at him if he didn't take penalties.

3 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Jack Clarke to Ipswich for 20 mill.

Given Sunderland's excellent start to the season, that's one where you wonder if he doesn't end up playing in the division below them next season. 

5 hours ago, a-k said:

McTominay to Napoli

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they are also linked to Billy Gilmour

It'll be another 33 years before they win Serie A again with signings like those. Moving like I'd expect Everton to.

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

If they swap sterling for Sancho both clubs have officially gone **** mad 

At least with Sancho, he's young enough that you might be able to find a way to make him come good again. There is a player in there somehow and time is potentially on their side. There's a slight chance he might hold or even somehow increase in value. With Sterling, he's just going to decrease in value with no resale.

Andros Townsend is having a fun summer

Andros Townsend says "I don't know who owns me" after the Turkish club he joined from Luton earlier this month was banned from registering players.

The 33-year-old right winger signed a contract with Antalyaspor but only after the ban imposed by world governing body Fifa came into force, meaning he could not be registered.

Townsend is able to train with his new team-mates but cannot play or even be officially announced as an Antalyaspor player.

An Antalyaspor source has told BBC Sport the Super Lig club owes outstanding money to two former players and, when the debts are paid, hope to complete Townsend's transfer soon.

link

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Andros Townsend is having a fun summer

link

Good stuff. Once they pay them off. They can register him and not pay him.

Happened to Vassell. Happened to a few players on undr the cosh podcast. If you ain't at a big club and sometimes even if you are, and if you ain't winning, they'll just stop paying you.

• Like 1

Kossonou to Atalanta

Vermeeren to RB Leipzig

Mukiele to Leverkusen

Kalulu to Juventus could be a shrewd move and with that price we should have went for him for that hybrid right/centre back spot

On 24/08/2024 at 21:41, Mr_Dogg said:

Jack Clarke to Ipswich for 20 mill.

Also linked with Ogbene from Luton so they're assembling quite a few forwards

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Moukoko gone on loan to nice, needs a big year, don't think he'll make it at Dortmund now so it's how far he slides

He wont and in two seasons will turn up at West Ham or Fulham and called a massive coup for him to then do nothing

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He wont and in two seasons will turn up at West Ham or Fulham and called a massive coup for him to then do nothing

I was thinking more Brentford or palace or even struggling for that 15th to 10th place 

He's just not played enough or anywhere near what his potential was, few years back around the same time as chuk he was in the same position running his contract down making noise over playing more, guessing they signed him up again but he should have gone out on loan before, instead they got Haller, adeyemi, fullkrug and malen, now beier, they're stacked in attack 

They're wide men but I think bynoe gittens and Duranville will have proper breakout years this year too, expect bynoe gittens to be a £50m+ PL player in the next 2 years 

4 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I'm not that disappointed with Chiesa going to Liverpool now, his game required a little bit of explosiveness but with his recent injury history he won't be the same player as he was in 2021

IMG_20240828_141535.jpg

Juve were absolutely desperate to get rid. Big red flag. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â