Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Saudi club apparently offering him 20 million a year but the transfer fee is 30 million

It's funny seeing him potentially going to Saudi when he thought he was going to be heading to Arsenal or Spurs 🤣

Zaha last year, Toney this year. Betting on themselves and finding out the market isn't what they thought it would be.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

It's funny seeing him potentially going to Saudi when he thought he was going to be heading to Arsenal or Spurs 🤣

From 75k a week to 200-250k a week tax free... considering he was in the  Championship/League 1 a few years ago and has been gambling so presumably lost some money that's not bad

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Leicester paid £20m for Skipp from Spurs. Madness. 

They just said £25m on Sky Sports!!!!! WTAF! Who scouts these players? He is awful.

4 hours ago, duke313 said:

Yeah, do the zulu sign in Riyadh in front of 7 people now Ivan!

Skipp to Leicester is all the more galling when you realise they've got biiiiiiiiiiiiig financial issues which is probably why they've not done a great deal in the market.

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Fulham signing Berge for 20m +5m add ons.

United were linked with him too. Is he any good?

Whenever I've seen him, he's tall and technical but seems cumbersome for a prem midfielder and someone who can be harried off the ball quite easily

2 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

United were linked with him too. Is he any good?

Whenever I've seen him, he's tall and technical but seems cumbersome for a prem midfielder and someone who can be harried off the ball quite easily

i think he's decent.

He was rated extremely highly prior to coming to the PL with Sheff utd a few years ago (in 2020), when he was 22.

Hard to gauge how good he really is, playing for Sheff utd it cant be easy to shine (see Archer), i would guess he will be decent in a sitting 6/no.8 type role, he is ok on the ball and physically a bit of a specimen, i wouldnt be surprised if Fulham suited him.

Certainly didnt fulfil his alleged early potential, but i also dont think he is terrible.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i think he's decent.

He was rated extremely highly prior to coming to the PL with Sheff utd a few years ago (in 2020), when he was 22.

Hard to gauge how good he really is, playing for Sheff utd it cant be easy to shine (see Archer), i would guess he will be decent in a sitting 6/no.8 type role, he is ok on the ball and physically a bit of a specimen, i wouldnt be surprised if Fulham suited him.

Certainly didnt fulfil his alleged early potential, but i also dont think he is terrible.

He left Sheffield United last summer, didnt really do much at Burnley either

One of these a bit overrated as a youngster because of Football Manager

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

He left Sheffield United last summer, didnt really do much at Burnley either

One of these a bit overrated as a youngster because of Football Manager

sorry, yes, you are right.

The Saudi bid for Toney is around 35 mill which Brentford have rejected I think 40 to 45 mill  gets the deal done which will be great business as he cost 10 mill and played a big part in getting Brentford to compete in the Pony League for 4 seasons.Surprised Spurs didn’t come in for him as I believe he is a better all round player than 65 mill Solanke.

2 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

The Saudi bid for Toney is around 35 mill which Brentford have rejected I think 40 to 45 mill  gets the deal done which will be great business as he cost 10 mill and played a big part in getting Brentford to compete in the Pony League for 4 seasons.Surprised Spurs didn’t come in for him as I believe he is a better all round player than 65 mill Solanke.

Apparently Simon Jordan heard he wants 250k a week. Thats why Spurs didnt go near him

Just now, Zatman said:

Apparently Simon Jordan heard he wants 250k a week. Thats why Spurs didnt go near him

Yes I heard that considering that is over 4 x what he gets at Brentford his management team are sinking their nose deep in the trough.I really rate him as a player but we are a better team now without him especially when we get his replacement Thiago back from injury.Sadly for him and his crew playing for England is not important it’s all about the money so Saudi playing in front of 5000 crowds looks like where his career will end up.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â