Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

5 hours ago, villan95 said:

Zouma move to UAE off after failed medical. Spam already bought in an expensive replacement in Todibo.

Hardly a surprise. He's been hobbling around the pitch since he was about 26. Guy looks to be in bits 

7 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Oof. That’s dirty.

and now Zubimendi has turned them down. Not sure if Liverpool have made a signing yet

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

and now Zubimendi has turned them down. Not sure if Liverpool have made a signing yet

Hard to imagine how Liverpool fans will comprehend someone turning them down given their over inflated ideas that they are the biggest, most loved club in the world. rocket polishers. 

23 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Hard to imagine how Liverpool fans will comprehend someone turning them down given their over inflated ideas that they are the biggest, most loved club in the world. rocket polishers. 

i imagine the word "bottled" is being used

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Wet Spam have signed Wan-Bissaka, £15m plus add-ons. Seems cheap to me.

Seems cheap to me too. Someone going the other way in an inverse PSR-circumventing deal? Or did he only have a year on his contract?

19 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Seems cheap to me too. Someone going the other way in an inverse PSR-circumventing deal? Or did he only have a year on his contract?

His contract expired June 2025, so probably just getting some money before he runs it down. Great bit of business by West Ham

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

7 year contract a bit odd too. 

That's what caught my eye. It ends when he is 33. I assume he is taking a cut in wages but was willing to offset that reduction by making the club give him a longer deal. 

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

That's what caught my eye. It ends when he is 33. I assume he is taking a cut in wages but was willing to offset that reduction by making the club give him a longer deal. 

Something like that yes, he probably wanted massive wages (of course) and maybe the only way West Ham could do a deal for x million would be to lengthen the deal.

ie:

Asks: £150k/w for 5 years

WH Offers £110k/w for 7 years 

Hasn’t he had issues with injuries in the past? If so it really is a classic West Ham signing. 7 year deals are risky.

Edited by Genie

Kalvin "Clothes Model" Phillips to Ipswich Bumpkins for a season, they must have a very weak midfield.

I don't know if he's worth £40m, seems expensive, but whenever I watched Leeds last season Rutter looked very good, unplayable at times, probably their best and most important player. Another strange transfer for Leeds, they paid thirty million plus for him, but aren't going to be rewarded with a very great profit, because the release clause isn't much higher than the price they paid in the first place

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â