Summer Transfers 2024

sne

18 hours ago, Genie said:

Be funny after being such a saga he flops, or falls out with the club/fans.

Give it 2 years - he will start playing up - hinting he will leave to the next highest bidder.

Paris is his hometown club and he constantly sold them down the river until he ended up on effectively 1,000,000 per week + power over coaching decisions. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Give it 2 years - he will start playing up - hinting he will leave to the next highest bidder.

Paris is his hometown club and he constantly sold them down the river until he ended up on effectively 1,000,000 per week + power over coaching decisions. 

Sure. But this is the first instance in his career where the club is bigger than him. And if a team knows how to deal with stars, it's Madrid. 

• Like 1

He's their highest paid player and is getting €150 signing bonus over 5 years, plus some of his own image rights. He's not far off being a billionaire I'd say if you include all his endorsements. 

On 04/06/2024 at 14:02, villa89 said:

He's their highest paid player and is getting €150 signing bonus over 5 years, plus some of his own image rights. He's not far off being a billionaire I'd say if you include all his endorsements. 

Thirty euros a year for five years?

I’d tell them to feck off.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Daichi Kamada en route to Palace shortly to reunite with Glasner who he did very well under during their time at Frankfurt....good signing

Seems to be. He will replace Oliseh's output, and they'll be massively in profit between those two transfers. 

Eze is a much harder ask to replace.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Daichi Kamada en route to Palace shortly to reunite with Glasner who he did very well under during their time at Frankfurt....good signing

was poor in Serie A for Lazio

I want to like Mbappe, but I can't help but think he's living that Neymar career path. No doubt on his talent, but he seems to be riding this 'bigger than the club' thing and even at Real, I can't see that being a good thing.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

was poor in Serie A for Lazio

Yeah surprised about what went on there, only been there a year though….just a bad fit for him, under glasner he will be unleashed again

According to some Swedish gossip 18 y.o Malick Yalcouyé who's had a spectacular breakthrough in Allsvenskan this season is moving to Brighton. Potentially very good signing for them if so. But just a rumor so far. Would have loved him at Villa as a long term project.

8 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Kamada has only played for clubs with an eagle on the badge

Has he got a Hitler moustache? 🤔

• Haha 2

Just read on the BBC that Wolveszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are trying to sign a winger.

A Portuguese winger.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Â