Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

45 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i think west hams transfers have abeen a mixed bag personally but if they get todibo on a loan to buy with a £40m option thats a great signing

Good time to play West Ham away in GW1, before their new players gel.  Weren't we unbeaten in London last season, only West Ham game we drew.  Lets rectify that.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Good time to play West Ham away in GW1, before their new players gel.  Weren't we unbeaten in London last season, only West Ham game we drew.  Lets rectify that.

Lost at Palace 5-0

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I think Solanke will do well at Spurs, but £60m is huge.

Vastly overpriced. Spurs would have spent over £100m this window and not fixed their defensive issues. 

9 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Pedro Neto to Chelsea for £60m.

The farce continues.

It's how I run my FM saves.

But I head to South America more often than them.  Reserve teams flooded with the best youngsters in the World "just in case" - absolute classic.

• Haha 1

"Chelsea are set to bring an eighth goalkeeper to the club after agreeing a £17m fee with Genk for Mike Penders.

The 19-year-old will sign a long-term deal at Stamford Bridge and is then expected to go back on loan to the Belgian club for the upcoming season."

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn5rz5kvqk7o)

This one too. 8th goalkeeper - love it!

• Haha 1

Olmo to Barca. Broke club spending €65m on a player they can't register in a position they are stacked.

Really, really, really hope we don't help them out again by buying or loaning any of their unwanted players on contracts they can't afford.

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Olmo to Barca. Broke club spending €65m on a player they can't register in a position they are stacked.

Really, really, really hope we don't help them out again by buying or loaning any of their unwanted players on contracts they can't afford.

Talk for yourself, I'd be sending them a fax offering £20m "take it or go bust" for Kounde 😉

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

It's how I run my FM saves.

But I head to South America more often than them.  Reserve teams flooded with the best youngsters in the World "just in case" - absolute classic.

What's an FM save?  Assume FM is football manager

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Palace in talks with Gala over a Zaha return.  He's always so desperate to go and then comes back so quickly 😅

He received heavy criticism after the Super Cup final and then he did a Duran by removing Galatasaray from his social media accounts

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Palace in talks with Gala over a Zaha return.  He's always so desperate to go and then comes back so quickly 😅

Chelsea with a cheeky 11th hour bid?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â