Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Varane to Como. Step up from United

fabregas as manager, signed belotti and moreno, already had cerri, cutrone

dennis wise as a board advisor, henry and fabregas as shareholders, gone from D to A since 2019

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

fabregas as manager, signed belotti and moreno, already had cerri, cutrone

dennis wise as a board advisor, henry and fabregas as shareholders, gone from D to A since 2019

Como has rich owners, I think from Indonesia. Goldaniga, Pepe Reina and Verdi also there who played at good levels

Seems to be a bit of fake news that Fabregas led them to promotion last season but he was only the assistant manager. Will either stay up comfortably or an embarrassing relegation. 

Edited by Zatman

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Como has rich owners, I think from Indonesia. Goldaniga, Pepe Reina and Verdi also there who played at good levels

Seems to be a bit of fake news that Fabregas led them to promotion last season but he was only the assistant manager. Will either stay up comfortably or an embarrassing relegation. 

Cesc doing a Stevie and signing "winners" who can't move anymore on big dough.

Will all end in tears.

• Like 1

On 21/07/2024 at 00:01, GarethRDR said:

Absolute madness that Milenković has gone that cheap, still had years left on his contract.  It's cost the club more to get his downgrade of a replacement in.  Sigh.  That coupled with spending actual money on Moise Kean, I'm not particularly optimistic about the forthcoming campaign.

Fiorentina fan?

4 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Yes. I'm a sucker for perpetual disappointment.

At least you're not a Sampdoria fan.

• Like 1

A certain visiting poster will be delighted to hear that Everton are looking to sign Kalvin Phillips with the money they made from the Onana sale :crylaugh:

• Haha 2

Barcelona looking to sign Viktor Gyökeres, but not until next summer. The tapping up and stringing along masters strike again. Vile club.

Since turning down £30m from us three years ago Arsenal have paid Smith Rowe over £15m. Or £1.3m a goal if you like.

Just one for your back pocket if Arsenal fans cry to you about Villa being too smart for PSR.

8 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Mazrouai going to west ham. Good signing

Says to me they like kimmich at RB

He's better at DMC imo 

Edit - that said he's likely to leave next year too

Edited by villa4europe

On 23/07/2024 at 10:35, sne said:

A certain visiting poster will be delighted to hear that Everton are looking to sign Kalvin Phillips with the money they made from the Onana sale :crylaugh:

Or Villa?

On 25/07/2024 at 00:07, Hank Scorpio said:

Smith Rowe to Fulham

Finally people can shut up about him.

27m +7m add ons.

Will be interesting to see how he does, Fulham have some very good attacking players, they might be quite interesting to watch next season.

10 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

27m +7m add ons.

Will be interesting to see how he does, Fulham have some very good attacking players, they might be quite interesting to watch next season.

I think he'll do well. Him and Muniz could be a handful on their day.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â