Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Well, I guess it's lie, or just admit "yeah, he did a bit of rape, but he's a good player"

Marseille fans not happy about that one. Marseille fans pretty good at showing when they are not happy. Could become ugly.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, I guess it's lie, or just admit "yeah, he did a bit of rape, but he's a good player"

“I don’t know his background” is reprehensible. Hope he fails. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Liam Delap to Ipswich for £15m and £5m add ons. 

i hope the PL step in and mandate a fair and reasonable price for Delap.

Ornstein reporting United are getting 30m euros + a sell on for Greenwood. Gross, & I'm also very shocked they've got that much for him. I know football operates differently morally, but his market must've been tiny. Many clubs wouldn't touch him. 

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Okoli to Leicester from Atalanta 14m

The Frosinone relegation team reuniting in the Premier League

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

**** off De Zerbi, that is some statement.

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

Ornstein reporting United are getting 30m euros + a sell on for Greenwood. Gross, & I'm also very shocked they've got that much for him. I know football operates differently morally, but his market must've been tiny. Many clubs wouldn't touch him. 

That's insane. Marseille could have got him for half that. 

The Mayor of Marseille has laid into the club. Could get messy!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Okoli to Leicester from Atalanta 14m

Moise Kean to fiorentina from juve 13m

Moise Kean must've commanded over 100m in transfer fees by now. Done nothing in about five years for club and country.

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

Loads of clubs interested in him in Europe I'm afraid. It's only prem clubs who realise they'd be a terrible fallout so wisely they've all decided not to bother.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Moise Kean must've commanded over 100m in transfer fees by now. Done nothing in about five years for club and country.

Still be an improvement on Nzola, as frightening a thought as that is.

9 hours ago, Milfner said:

Disgusting. They should have torn up his contract last year, but of course they send him out on loan and wait for it to blow over a bit, then profit from him 😡

Shame on the clubs willing to take him too.

Lisandro Martinez back to Ajax for €7m 

money well spent by ManU, they paid about €60m 2 years ago. Bravo.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Greenwood is scum but before his crime, he was going to be a superstar and worth 100m. So the money in that context is reasonable.

However I think United would send a huge statement and show themselves to have decency if they donated the "pure profit" fee to a womens charity. They won't as they're ******** but that would be the move I'd want from my club (ignoring that they should have torn up his contract a year ago) 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â