Summer Transfers 2024

sne

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Wouldn't he still receive a ban regardless of where he plays? Would he not be banned by FIFA from playing football?

I think FA have to ask. FIFA to implement it globally

Everton signed ndiaye from Marseille for £17m, sounds like a number 10 who doesn't score that many although his stats look decent for Sheffield utd in the championship 

Was at Marseille for 1 year, 4 goals in 46 games

Sounds about right for everton

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Everton signed ndiaye from Marseille for £17m, sounds like a number 10 who doesn't score that many although his stats look decent for Sheffield utd in the championship 

Was at Marseille for 1 year, 4 goals in 46 games

Sounds about right for everton

Archetypal Everton signing.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Arsenal close to signing Califiori apparently, would be a scarily good defence they have next season: White - Saliba - Gabriel - Califiori; with TImber being able to play RB, CB or LB as cover/rotation.  Just think how better it could have been if they hadn't sold Martinez 🤣

Isn't he a CB mainly?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Isn't he a CB mainly?

He is originally a left back and moved to centre last season. Think be butchered defensively in England unless Arsenal move to back 3

Edited by Zatman

5 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Isn't he a CB mainly?

Originally a LB at Roma but used as a CB now.  Arsenal don't play with a traditional LB anyway, he'd be a kind of hybrid.

22 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Kilman to west ham for 40mill. How can west ham spend all this money?

They got a stadium for free and fill it with tourists every week.

£40m for some Wolves player I've never heard of. Wolves are the masters at selling for profit. 

• Confused 1

Would have loved for Villa to sign him as a project. Be interesting to see how it works out

18 minutes ago, sne said:

Would have loved for Villa to sign him as a project. Be interesting to see how it works out

No kid is a sure thing but how good a prospect is he?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

No kid is a sure thing but how good a prospect is he?

He's looked fantastic in most of the games this season despite being 18, new to the club & country and not speaking the language or even English. Been MOTM most games despite playing for a crap side. Plays really mature and always with his head up. Most fouled player in the league and can do everything you'd want from a box to box CM. League is poor thou.

I think he's a really interesting player, currently ahead of Bergwall who went to Spurs IMO. Will it translate to the PL and will he settle? Who knows. If it does I think they have a fantastic player on their hands in a year or two.

Edited by sne
  • Thanks 1

Suprise suprise Ten Hag wants to sign another one of his ex Ajax team players in De Ligt. 

Guys tactic is just rebuild his old team at United. 

On 04/07/2024 at 13:42, TheMightyVillans said:

Kilman to west ham for 40mill. How can west ham spend all this money?

£105m 'pure profit' on Rice last summer.

10 hours ago, Xela said:

£105m 'pure profit' on Rice last summer.

Yep they will come into the same problem we had when Grealish dropped off our PSR calculations, if PSR is still a thing by then.

I like Kilman though, talk of Hwang going to Marsellie and surely Alt-Nouri will go. Wolves for the drop.

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Looks like Man City are getting their summer 50m Saudi pocket money for Ederson soon.

KDB probably going there as well.

Yeah they need a LB option as I can only think of Cucurella, Chilwell, Badiashille, Colwill, Sarr and Gilchrist to name a few who can and have played LB for them in the last year. How will they cope?!

(Probably got others too)