Summer Transfers 2024

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

Elliot Anderson off to Forest for £35m. Makes Kellyman look like a snip. Elanga part of the deal is off apparently. I presume something is in the pipeline though given Forest's financial position. 

Edit: And there it is 👆

Edited by djdabush

One important thing to note is that deals cannot be processed on 30 June itself, as it is not a working day, so some transfers may not be confirmed and registered until Monday.

So either certain clubs are buggered because they cant register players/book fees today, or making this "deadline" a thing has been pointless if they can just do it tomorrow. 

Idiots 

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Looked a terrible keeper for them last season.

Another "dodgy" deal. Would be like us selling Olsen back to Everton for 8m.

He did keep one clean sheet last season against

You cant make it up anymore 😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've never even heard of Elliot Anderson!

I have tbf

Probably 2 or maybe 3 years ago now I was working with a Geordie who's lad he just left the Newcastle academy, I asked him who was good and he said Anderson was head and shoulders above everyone else there so I've been watching him a bit, £35m is very much taking the piss

He also told me his lad and Anderson had played Vs villas academy and that the 2 black lads in the middle, which I can only assume was chuk and Tim, were better than anything he'd ever seen up at Newcastle or the other various teams he'd seen his lad play against 

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So newcastle getting 60m + for anderson and some 19 year old ive never heard of yet we are inflating fees

To me it's more than with PSR and FFP there's supposedly no money in the PL, everyone has to think about what they're doing and being sensible...

And then in the last week forest are spunking £35m on a back up, Brighton £30m and Brentford tried to sign an 18 year old for £35m

The spending is still out of control bordering on insanity 

Â