USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

5 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Closer to a more realistic starting eleven, but still missing three of our best players (which obviously can’t be helped).

First half ended goalless and we hit the post twice. I know we weren’t great, but perhaps if that team started the second half things would have started to click. We’ll never know.

We’re actually missing 5 key players if you account for the Luiz and Diaby transfers. So not only are we playing without 3 vital starters, we’re also in the process of figuring out how to replace two vital starters from last year. People just have to have patience. It probably won’t be pretty for another few matches.

• Like 1

I can't remember a shot on target between our last 2 games. Man I hope this is the reverse of when we have those barnstorming preseasons then look absolute crap in the league.

Losing to these shitbirds in preaseason means nothing, but they'll celebrate it in their usual way, with domestic violence and high class misdemeanors.

(Some of you are unfamiliar with Club America's supporters, consider yourself lucky)

Edited by 479Villan
  • Shocked 1

Nobody really cares about the results, it’s the performances that have been really shit that are concerning. Rightly so.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This whole tour has been an excellent bonding experience, guys.

Now we all can experience the loser vibes across the oceans that separate us -- because sharing is caring.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

8 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Barkley looks bad.. very bad

Looks like the same old Barkley like I predicted 

• Like 1

Weird the influence a proper keeper can have on the defense. Not so weird how a proper 11 can influence how your midfield moves forward.

Enjoy your losses in Monterrey, America.

Total shite - why piss off and embarrass supporters? It is **** all to with football and everything to with money. 

Very, very sadly, after 65 years I think this season will be the end for me.

• Haha 1

We are incapable of playing out from the back.

We can’t keep the ball.

We can’t score.

More or less everything we did well last season, is gone.

5 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

We look like we are managed by Gerrard. 

Ooooff. 

Emery is obviously world's apart from Gerrard. 

BUT 

Remember the arguments on these pages about that Australian tour where we looked absolutely awful (yet ironically did actually get results) but there were big arguments on here about people saying how terrible we looked and others saying people were wetting the bed and it was only pre season. 

Well we definitely took that awful "form" into the season proper. 

So by all means be a better fan and take anyone to task who dares question pre season form, but we do need to see something improving in performances if not results. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Czarnikjak said:

Chelsea smashed those...Just saying.

yeah but its pre-season brother, we didnt try our hardested and played with random players and stuff.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â