USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

I so wanted to be wowed by the new and improved Ross Barkley.

Looks miles off it sadly. Seems unfit or just not good enough.

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

We helped spread the Villa legend to Mexicans living in Chicago, who will definitely be signing up for Villa TV tonight.

the cries of 'liga de campeones te estás riendo' in the stands

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A baby GK. 2 CBs out of position. One 18 year old with no experience. 2 brand new CMs, one of whom is incredibly inexperienced. A ‘new’ RM whose career has only just started. A number 10 who hasn’t played for 12 months. A LM who has hardly played for 12 months aaaand a striker I’m not sure the manager ever wanted.

• Like 1

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Really dreadful viewing.

the whole US tour has been dreadful tbh, its not like we have even played well and lost, we have played really badly overall.

• Like 1

Only really seen the last 20 minutes but the only positive for me is Buendia. Good to see he’s still just as aggressive as before which is not a given after his lengthy layoff.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Hear me out: televising preseason games was a mistake.

I was just going to post that! Will they reconsider showing Premer League matches? lol

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

the cries of 'liga de campeones te estás riendo' in the stands

I'd take this seriously, because few clubs know better about shitting the bed than America.

2 minutes ago, bose said:

Only really seen the last 20 minutes but the only positive for me is Buendia. Good to see he’s still just as aggressive as before which is not a given after his lengthy layoff.

Jaden has been decent also.

Just now, AshVilla said:

We wanted the Luton Barkley but it looks like we got the COVID version.

I think some people might expect Barkley to be more up to speed perhaps because he’s been here before, but we’re a completely different team now.

He should get the same slack as all the other new players get, but he’s fast becoming the new scapegoat.

1 minute ago, bose said:

Just heavier and slower with it

6 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Barkley looks bad.. very bad

Don't get what you see with your eyes ahead of the facts that he looked good at Luton and Emery apparently is a big fan of his.

Edited by Czarnikjak

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â