USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

Just now, MaVilla said:

isnt it mostly mexicans?

They are fans of Club America. They are also Mexican fans and their behavior is the exact same when they trade their yellow kits for green, but I'm focusing for now.

Posted (edited)

I had hoped this would be the game where we started to look more like a top team but we're looking just as disjointed as v Columbus Crew. 

We're running out of games to get our shit together. 

Edited by sidcow

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Come on you Villa. We really need a goal!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jfumynjismqm665ule

you got one.

You didnt ask the genie for a Villa goal......thats what happen when you ask the genie for something without being specific.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

Mate, the internet is full of people who post a lot and don't say much.

I MEAN PRESENT COMPANY EXCLUDED OF COURSE. OH LOOK THAT'S MY HAT I GOTTA GO

I just found it really disappointing… expected more loyalty(?) or appreciation of him. Just cos he got injured, many saw that as some sort of opportunity or justification to “pile on”… and saw him as dispensable/expendable. Such a stupid time to sell when his value would be as low as it would ever be aswell… but he’s not going anywhere and is one of our own.

A shame but oh well.

He’s back and ready to shut a few up anyway. Such a good player, wonderful ball carrier and finisher. Can JJ & Maatsen be a better combo than JJ & Moreno (wasn’t that great?)?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â