USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

Just now, sidcow said:

JJ looking good. All the Rogers worshippers have really forgotten how good JJ can be. 

Not that there is anything wrong with Rogers. He's ace, but it's way premature to declare him better than JJ. 

Spot on, think he’s been treated or criticised very unfairly after a serious injury that was none of his fault. Too many people seem to have quickly forgotten how good and important he’s been and how much better he could be. Unai has spoken of his admiration for him.

Rogers is great and a good signing but it sometimes feels like some are getting carried away by self created hype… we can’t expect too much and demand too much or add pressure on our younger players. Shouldn’t rely too heavily on them imo, have patience and have a few senior players helping out or alternating.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Kosta is some player for 18 isn't he? Crikey.

A great find and didn’t cost much. Lots of promise and potential.

Well done to our scouting team.

• Like 2

Just now, Jas10 said:

Spot on, think he’s been treated or criticised very unfairly after a serious injury that was none of his fault. Too many people seem to have quickly forgotten how good and important he’s been and how much better he could be. Unai has spoken of his admiration for him.

Rogers is great and a good signing but it sometimes feels like some are getting carried away by self created hype… we can’t expect too much and demand too much or add pressure on our younger players. Shouldn’t rely too heavily on them imo, have patience and have a few senior players helping out or alternating.

Your mistake was seeing Delphino post and paying any attention to his comment. As he'll tell you himself.

Ramsey is an absolute stud and it is not an either/or question with him and Rogers.

Just now, nick76 said:

You’re kidding? I think he’s going to be really class over the coming years….really looking forward to his growth and I see a real talent there.

No kidding, but perhaps, somehow, I am wildly wrong and full of shit? It's been known to occur in my vicinity a few times on VT. I'd be happy to be misreading things. 😉😁

• Like 1

Just now, 479Villan said:

Your mistake was seeing Delphino post and paying any attention to his comment. As he'll tell you himself.

Ramsey is an absolute stud and it is not an either/or question with him and Rogers.

Eh? No, not just him.

JJ was discussed quite negatively by a lot of posters. “Not that good”, “we should sell”, “injury prone” etc. etc. a lot of shite has been spouted. Completely underserved and unwarranted.

He is one of our gems. And yeah, they can play and combine well together. There’s a full on bromance there aswell 😆

Just now, Jas10 said:

Eh? No, not just him.

JJ was discussed quite negatively by a lot of posters. “Not that good”, “we should sell”, “injury prone” etc. etc. a lot of shite has been spouted. Completely underserved and unwarranted.

He is one of our gems. And yeah, they can play and combine well together. There’s a full on bromance there aswell 😆

Mate, the internet is full of people who post a lot and don't say much.

I MEAN PRESENT COMPANY EXCLUDED OF COURSE. OH LOOK THAT'S MY HAT I GOTTA GO

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Think he is going to be our starter and Matty backup.

Could be… I do think a CB is more of a priority. Wouldn’t be surprised if we sign another RB too though, and wonder if anyone will come in for Cash.

Don’t see where Kesler fits in, another loan? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â