USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

Just now, MaVilla said:

will come back on when the are ready to commentate.

Bloody hell. Can’t even give us a bit of the atmosphere to enjoy for a few mins. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Has the sound gone for anyone else? 

Yes. Hope it's back when game restarts

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Give over with that nonsense. Luiz would’ve been shit in this game. He’d been kicked and muscled off the the ball everytime 

its not necessarily the physicality were missing, its the positioning. quite a few times Pau didnt have passing options that Luiz would have given him. for me these are just things they need to work out. Luiz played a lot of minutes for quite a few years and everything went through him. that will take time to replace.

• Like 1

I'm seeing the different faces in the crowd, faces I had never seen before and will probably never see again, like when a train stops and the departs at the train station, yet they look so familiar, as if I've already known them

1 minute ago, TDR V2 said:

Glad not just me with no sound. Picture quality is awful. Have people paid money for this blurry version

My picture is fine

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

its not necessarily the physicality were missing, its the positioning. quite a few times Pau didnt have passing options that Luiz would have given him. for me these are just things they need to work out. Luiz played a lot of minutes for quite a few years and everything went through him. that will take time to replace.

Pau was getting double teamed on the press everytime. He had no one to pass to because he had no channels 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â