USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

Tielemans and McGinn look so good, even though I still think think they are learning here to play together with a 6 again.

• Shocked 1

Just now, sidcow said:

We're absolutely forbidden to punt the ball out of defence even if under enormous pressure, a suicide pass is preferable. 

But midfield can happily pump the ball forwards to no one when under no pressure. 😕

It’s very annoying.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

There's a lot of pre-season rust on display when we're in possession.

we are six games in to pre season, this isnt game 1.

RB leipzig, that was their first game of pre season, and our 5th.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

we are six games in to pre season, this isnt game 1.

RB leipzig, that was their first game of pre season, and our 5th.

And?

We're integrating a lot of new players into a system they won't be totally familiar with and it's a learning process. Doesn't matter if it's game 1 or 5. Would rather that happen in preseason rather than in season.

• Like 1

we are a mess tbh.

im not worried yet, its only pre season, but i dont think i have watched any of pre season yet and thought we looked dangerous.

We have definitely looked dangerous to ourselves a few times.

Cash is such a weak link. If he starts against West Ham it’s such a failure of squad building. It’s painfully obvious he isn’t up to either the level we’re at or for Emery’s system 

• Like 1

Some worrying signs this pre season, especially when we ended last season with some worrying momentum. 

We make some absolutely ludicrous decisions in defence at times. 

10 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Onana will be dangerous on corners.

But WDFAFC, it’s the unwritten law.

• Haha 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

And?

We're integrating a lot of new players into a system they won't be totally familiar with and it's a learning process. Doesn't matter if it's game 1 or 5. Would rather that happen in preseason rather than in season.

im not worried, or jumping off the deep end, but we have looked a mess more often than not this pre season, even accounting for new players.

It's a bit rubbish if we're honest. 

Pre seasons wins and losses don't bother me but you want performances to be encouraging and I'm struggling to see it at all. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â