USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

Just now, MaVilla said:

we just look very flat footed, tielemans had the ball then in the centre of the pitch, looked up and nobody was moving ahead of him.

Watkins would run where Archer does not, and then that would free Rogers or Bailey, depending on where he went.

• Like 2

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Have I mentioned, Bogarde? 😉😁 Really excited about this kid. Fearless and clinical.

he does look good, i do think he is a DM tho.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's weird but I somehow see progress from the last couple of games.

And expect when Ollie, Konsa and Emi come back that to be even better.

it would be very difficult to not see progression from the previous games, we were terrible.

• Haha 1

Just now, useless said:

A lot of their dangerous attacks resulting from our misplaced passes, as with the previous friendlies

It's been the biggest frustration. Hopefully the work all the errors out before the season starts. I just worry soppy becomes a habit. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's weird but I somehow see progress from the last couple of games.

And expect when Ollie, Konsa and Emi come back that to be even better.

McGinn stabilizes the midfield, Olsen seeing little birdies improves the goalkeeping, and has no effect on defensive organization. Having Rogers back behind Archer improves the former, and the latter is anonymous but at least gets Rogers service that he didn't have a few days ago.

• Like 1

we are really bad at throw ins, i thought it last season also, quite a few teams just casually keep possession easily from throw ins, we always seem to make it a huge drama.

Posted (edited)

Look, Im no expert on MX but Club America last year were very very good, I remember. We're doing well here -- considering the whole context. These have been strong teams we've played. Good tests.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

We're absolutely forbidden to punt the ball out of defence even if under enormous pressure, a suicide pass is preferable. 

But midfield can happily pump the ball forwards to no one when under no pressure. 😕

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â