USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

At least we don’t have to wait up until silly o clock to watch the match tonight. Really hoping we turn up and put in a good performance (and get a good result) to end the somewhat disappointing tour.

Chelsea beat them 3-0 the other day so hopefully we can score a few.

Looking at their team the only 'famous' player that jumps out is Jonathan dos Santos, formerly of Barcelona 

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Is this on any us tv channels? 

Only on TUDN which isn't much use for most people.

This match will be televised in the United States on Spanish-language channel TUDN. That channel is available to stream on Fubo, who are offering a free trial for new users. Around the rest of the world, the match is available to stream on Aston Villa's in-house streaming service Villa TV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

Only on TUDN which isn't much use for most people.

This match will be televised in the United States on Spanish-language channel TUDN. That channel is available to stream on Fubo, who are offering a free trial for new users. Around the rest of the world, the match is available to stream on Aston Villa's in-house streaming service Villa TV.

It’s on TruTV per FotMob 

liveonsat only has VillaTV showing this.  I can confirm that I have no idea if this game is on YouTube as I refuse to check after being fooled by some eejit playing FIFA or some crap looking clicks or however it works. :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Weird that it's 25 mins to kickoff with no lineup news

doesnt kick off till 2230.

lineup not expected for another 25 mins.

Just glad this is on at a decent time… 1am kick offs were a killer..

Might start to see a stronger/better side trying to win the rest of the games more than just building fitness, sharpness and working on things.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â