USA Tour: Club América - August 3 22:30

6 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Back in the day, when i was a freshman was greg marshalls first year! ive got some stories about him!! but he was a funny guy!!

Nice! I can only imagine stories about that dude 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Back in the day, when i was a freshman was greg marshalls first year! ive got some stories about him!! but he was a funny guy!!

We have the same birthday, though he is three years older 

• Like 1

On 26/05/2024 at 01:23, Nor-Cal Villan said:

👍👍Jealous.

noticed you live in South Carolina. Where are you located? Born & raised in Asheville, NC, family still there. Lived first 26 years of my life in North Cackalacky 

North Cackalacky. Lols.

As someone who lives next to Lickey End, I have legitimacy in saying that the yanks have some absolutely mad names for places.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roonst83 said:

North Cackalacky. Lols.

As someone who lives next to Lickey End, I have legitimacy in saying that the yanks have some absolutely mad names for places.

It’s just a nickname 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will be at this one!

Trying to sort out tickets and wondering if anyone went to the summer series last year if Villa did any meet and greets an hour or two before the match started if you showed up early and walked to the pitch side seats.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/06/2024 at 18:57, DJBOB said:

Will be at this one!

Trying to sort out tickets and wondering if anyone went to the summer series last year if Villa did any meet and greets an hour or two before the match started if you showed up early and walked to the pitch side seats.

Last season was a PL run endeavor, you would maybe have a player meet in a common fan area for all teams. 

The real meet and greet was day before and hosted by the Lions Clubs in the area of the match the day before. 

On 14/06/2024 at 19:57, DJBOB said:

Will be at this one!

Last year for the Newcastle friendly, Elmohamady was at the custom kit tent. Think it was mostly promotional video stuff, not meet and greet though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2024 at 19:57, DJBOB said:

Will be at this one!

Was at Philly for Newcastle and did not see that. 

On 23/07/2024 at 15:56, Pongo Waring said:

Will these games sell out?

I don't think this one will...  Soldier Field has over 60k capacity and I don't think Madrid v Milan a few days before the Villa match is sold out either.  Plus, the Villa v Club America match is right next to the showcase day at Lollapalooza (one of the largest music festivals in NA). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rich192 said:

Delighted that it’s at a far more reasonable time. 

Yeah because now i wont have to stay up until 3am to watch us playing like headless chickens

On 02/08/2024 at 08:48, OLDVILLAN said:

Yeah because now i wont have to stay up until 3am to watch us playing like headless chickens

Dont be so disparaging, they dont deserve it.

to the headless chickens.

• Haha 1

Could someone smarter than me please help me sort out time zones. I'm in Adelaide right now and I can't even work out what day here this game is on.

2 hours ago, Straggler said:

Could someone smarter than me please help me sort out time zones. I'm in Adelaide right now and I can't even work out what day here this game is on.

Screenshot_20240803_144525_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 29/05/2024 at 12:17, Dom_Wren said:

Rock Hill, SC 20 mins from charlotte, NC!

Hello fellow Carolina Villans, haven’t been reading this one too much as I lived in Chicago for twenty years and missing Villa playing in Chicago in the summer is a heart breaker. 

Family is originally from Bewdley but grew up near Asheville NC and moved to Wilmington NC about 5 years ago.

enjoy the game tonight (hopefully). I’m sure there will be a massive Club América fan base. I remember watching Chicago Fire Vs Cruz Azul at the old Toyota Park stadium. Even though it was the Fire’s home pitch it was easily 2:1 Cruz Azul fans.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â