USA Tour: RB Leipzig - August 1 01:00

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Goalscorer gave Carlos a mouthful as he walked away from scoring - deserved a bit of a bash.

Shows why Carlos isn’t good enough

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Carlos got his arse beat by his Leipzig mark. He wasn’t paying enough attention. Worse, he clearly didn’t take any of it seriously. That really irks. Not sure what’s going on with him, but he’s not at his best tonight at all.   

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Pre-season doesn't matter caveat etc etc but we could already have done with more ready-made quality at CB/RB and these last couple of games are only serving to highlight it.

• Like 1

Haven't seen much of Iling jr. Looks kinda hopeless. Barkley doesn't look like much either.

And Carlos is a stupid muppet.

I like what I have seen of Onana so far.

• Like 2

Pffft.

I thought we looked sharper than we have in any pre-season game so far, especially early on, but we drifted out of it with a lack of movement - some of that comes from not having a centre forward.

Digne, Torres, Onana, Bailey and McGinn looked pretty sharp for us - Carlos was alright until he got mugged off by the forward, he made his own trouble and he's way too experienced to be that stupid. Barkley looks laborious and lumbering, everything Barrenechea doesn't, Rogers just couldn't' get involved and isn't a centre forward, Cash got better as the half went on and did alright, 

I took particular interest in Illing-Junior in the hope of seeing more from him, but again he was ineffective and looks like he's not sure what he wants to do - he looks to me like a player you'd loan to the Championship, but the manager seems to like him, so I'm guessing he's showing more in training than in games right now.

We're playing better opposition and at times we've looked bright, but we're sloppy at the back and we're not quite gelling yet - squad shows that we're a CF and at least one CB light.

• Like 3

Other than Onana very few bright spots that half and a several concerning observation:  Barkley seems out of it, Iling Jr. lacking any type of cutting edge and Carlos a total bonehead.

Was looking even up until the opener but they've took control since. Got to stop giving away cheap goals. This game is basically a write off now with the red card, well done Diego.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â