USA Tour: RB Leipzig - August 1 01:00

What we've missed most in these pre-season games is a proper striker in the Watkins or Duran mode, with such a player I think we would have seen better from us in the final third

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This is their first game, our fourth.

And i guess the final game there  against Club America who presumably like Columbus Crew, they are halfway through their season?

Just now, Hev said:

And i guess the final game there  against Club America who presumably like Columbus Crew, they are halfway through their season?

No.  I watched pumas last week and was told they were preseason.  And the looked it 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've played Dendoncker and Onana at CB and not been able to take Torres off - I think that tells the story of our squad.

We need at least one and possible two CB's.

And now Bogarde and Dendoncker at CB. Oof

Edited by Aston_Villan4

13 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Ollie and Ezri should have been flown out to the US. They barely played in the Euros, and I can't imagine that training with the England squad was more intense than the individual training regimens we saw on social media from our other players.

I get where you're coming from but they both need a week or two mental break from the game as much as anything. 

They need some form of actual rest and relaxation regardless of minutes for England.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, useless said:

What we've missed most in these pre-season games is a proper striker in the Watkins or Duran mode, with such a player I think we would have seen better from us in the final third

Lot of first half build up was so bad it wasn't getting to striker

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â