USA Tour: RB Leipzig - August 1 01:00

Just now, VillaCas said:

Interesting to see Onana at CB - could see that working with maybe Kamara and Teilemans in front?

Kamara has played 70 games at CB for Marseille 

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's put his hand on his chest to stop him walking past so that he can argue with him and the fella has crashed to the floor like he's been stabbed - it's never a red card - even though he deserved one for being stupid enough to get involved.

But you know  if he puts his hand up it will be yellow.

Ollie and Ezri should have been flown out to the US. They barely played in the Euros, and I can't imagine that training with the England squad was more intense than the individual training regimens we saw on social media from our other players.

• Like 2

I think on pre-season so far, I'd be looking at this for West Ham;

Martinez, Nedeljkovic, Konsa, Torres, Digne, Onana, Tielemans, McGinn, Bailey, Rogers, Watkins

subs Olsen, Cash, Carlos, Maatsen, Barrenechea, Barkley, Ramsey, Philogene, Duran's replacement.

We're missing three of those at the moment and two are in our weakest positions - Konsa and Watkins will make a massive difference.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think on pre-season so far, I'd be looking at this for West Ham;

Martinez, Nedeljkovic, Konsa, Torres, Digne, Onana, Tielemans, McGinn, Bailey, Rogers, Watkins

subs Olsen, Cash, Carlos, Maatsen, Barrenechea, Barkley, Ramsey, Philogene, Duran's replacement.

We're missing three of those at the moment and two are in our weakest positions - Konsa and Watkins will make a massive difference.

Think I would go the same except Cash for Ned

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â