USA Tour: Columbus Crew - July 28 01:00

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think Dobbin looks better than Illing-Junior.

I feel Iling-Junior is playing it a bit too safe at the moment. I think there's a lot more to come.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

I feel Iling-Junior is playing it a bit too safe at the moment. I think there's a lot more to come.

Well, he's going to have to start showing it, he's got maybe three more pre-season games and mayne an early league cup game to prove it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, he's going to have to start showing it, he's got maybe three more pre-season games and mayne an early league cup game to prove it.

I can see him being a bit of a slow burner, coming off the bench and growing into things as the season goes on.

Edited by villan95

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Pre season or not, we need to stop conceding so many goals 

This is what worries me. Absolutely no indication we’re changing style of play or improving personnel. 

• Confused 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

This is what worries me. Absolutely no indication we’re changing style of play or improving personnel. 

Hahahhhahahha

• Like 1

I've not watched, so my opinion is as useful as a stolen Rolex on a missing hiker, but it seems again like if we play our game of playing from the back, but do it without the first choice players, then it ends in tears. Just need to have the first choice players.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

The style of play that got us 4th place last season?

The new personnel that have been here a matter of days and haven’t had time to gel with their new teammates or even get match fit?

Jesus wept.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Well you said he doesn't attempt anything. He's a defensive midfielder who has played 135 total minutes

He’s just looked a limited player, but thats not to say hes not any good but to play at this level we are at as a club you will need to showcase alot more and of course he will get the opportunity to do so.

Think some of us are clouded by the fancy name and the Argentine hype which probably their is a slight bias towards but anyway i want him to do extremely well and not at all writing him off.

Onana btw 🔥

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I've not watched, so my opinion is as useful as a stolen Rolex on a missing hiker, but it seems again like if we play our game of playing from the back, but do it without the first choice players, then it ends in tears. Just need to have the first choice players.

We don't have enough centre backs that's for sure!

6 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I can see him being a bit of a slow burner, coming off the bench and growing into things as the season goes on.

Getting onto the bench right now is going to be very hard for him. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â