Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

Should have conceded there from shock, horror, gasp, losing the ball trying to play it out when every player was under pressure. 

It's obviously by design but we go to Torres way too much and it just doesn't feel like we play out down the right side of defence anywhere near enough. You can see Dortmund are much more adapt at going both sides, something we have to improve on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

our passing out of the back has not been good at all, we cant handle their press, not enough movement from our side.

I feel like the majority of goals we've conceded in the last year or so has been from trying to play the ball out when trying to play out under pressure. 

• Like 1

we just cant keep the ball.

I guess this is the difference, passing out from the back and retaining the ball is one thing against your average side,  but against top sides its a different animal.

• Like 1

There's something we're doing, that we did at times last season... definitely an Emery thing but I hate it and it pisses me off.

Ned in space, in front of him Philogene in space. Konsa turns around and goes back to Martinez and we eventually lose the ball through Torres and Digne.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I feel like the majority of goals we've conceded in the last year or so has been from trying to play the ball out when trying to play out under pressure. 

This is a niche complaint and nothing about you in particular, sid.

I **** hate the phrase “I feel like”.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â