Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Ollie is one of the fittest players in the league, he didn’t stop until about 3 weeks ago. He will be absolutely fine.

Hopefully but he will have played less than 90 minutes since May. 

Would rather Watkins miss a game or two at the beginning of the season and be fit and raring to go than him be rushed back. We'll have 50+ games this season

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Also, wouldn’t be surprised if we arranged a behind closed doors game for Watkins in the week.

this was my thinking. we've got a big enough squad to do an 11 v 11 during the week

• Like 1

No Watkins is an absolute nightmare, what is going on. He only played less than 60 mins at the Euros, Konsa got more game time than him, and given no signing of Felix and Duran clearly being outcast (not even on the bench either) our attack doesn’t look strong enough to me. We need a new signing, Spurs and Chelsea buying attackers but we’re not.

Nice to see Emi and Ezri back in though.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

No Watkins is an absolute nightmare, what is going on. He only played less than 60 mins at the Euros, Konsa got more game time than him, and given no signing of Felix and Duran clearly being outcast (not even on the bench either) our attack doesn’t look strong enough to me. We need a new signing, Spurs and Chelsea buying attackers but we’re not.

Nice to see Emi and Ezri back in though.

image.gif.66cffa8ae934e61c8206666588b7380e.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â